Network Capital Reviews

Updated Jul 5, 2020

4.4
Network Capital CEO Tri Nguyen
Tri Nguyen
Pros
  • "I am proud to be associated with Network Capital(in 171 reviews)

• "Help get licensed and get the opportunity to work with the best mortgage bankers in the country(in 74 reviews)

Cons
  • "I have no cons for Network Capital(in 73 reviews)

• "Network Capital upper level management are puppet-masters(in 56 reviews)

1. "Welcoming and Progressive Work Environment"

I have been working at Network Capital full-time

Pros

It's hard to find another opportunity like this. Straight out of college and with a degree, I didn't know I've got so much to learn. The company has a proven track record of performing mortgage bankers in the country and I wanted to be part of that. I was immediately welcomed by my team and was given the support and guidance to navigate my job. Seven months into the job and I have grown confidence in my abilities.

Cons

Some complain about micromanagement. There is a clear work process here, from the script to how you should handle calls. These are constantly monitored for quality.

"Stay ahead, great eaning potential for those who want it"

I have been working at Network Capital full-time

Pros

Network Capital gives you the tools and resources to succeed in this very competitive industry. Help get licensed and get the opportunity to work with the best mortgage bankers in the country. Good compensation program, upward mobility for top performers. No politics here, get ahead based on your performance and not who you know. Great company culture and values, the drive to succeed is strong here.

Cons

Employees with poor attitudes who spend more time on social media rather than work.

"Friendly culture, Huge potential"

Current Employee - Senior Mortgage Banker in Miami, FL

I have been working at Network Capital full-time

Pros

Best place for both experienced folks and those who are taking their first steps in the industry. Caring and respectful team culture. Lots of challenges and interesting projects to work on. High-profile clients who are a pleasure to work with.

Cons

Being a self-starter is important because there is no pressure from the managers and you need to be fully responsible for the work you accomplish.

4. "Forget about your life outside work"

1.0
    Former Employee - Mortgage Loan Officer

I worked at Network Capital full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nice office, accelerated training, and some great colleagues to work with.

Cons

Once you work here, you better forget about having a life outside your work. There's no work-life balance here and all your time would be spent working and getting overworked for the whole days' worth of work. I once raised this issue to my management but I just told to be resilient and work harder. It was really unfair and unethical.

Continue reading

"Innovative workplace, positive community"

I have been working at Network Capital full-time

Pros

Management and coworkers are highly driven people who care about doing a good job. Relaxed atmosphere, the workplace is friendly and low stress. No politics here, no pointing fingers. Everybody wants each other to succeed and is always available for support when needed. I was able to grow professionally and expand my experience. Passion to be the best in the industry. Community spirit, I enjoy every day I am here.

Cons

Deadlines and overtime, the usual.

"Inside scoop"

Current Employee - Mortgage Banker in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Network Capital full-time for less than a year

Pros

I recently went through a career change. I did the courses and test on my own before interviewing because I didn’t want to be stuck in a training class making $13/hr for 2+ months. After passing my test, I interviewed with Network Capital and 2 other companies. I chose to go work for Network Capital because I was told I wouldn’t have to train for weeks. I could just jump right in and learn as I go. For me that’s perfect. The vibe in the office is what I would expect. Music is usually playing during the day. Everyone has their own submission songs they get to choose so it’s cool to see everyone’s personalities come out. It’s competitive so if you aren’t competitive by nature, you’re at the wrong place and probably the wrong industry. As far as compensation, you can make stupid money here. There is no limit. Just look as some of the cars people are driving. Then there’s cash contests each week now as well. You have to give yourself some slack because there’s a ramp up period for a couple of weeks but then you start coasting. Hours are Monday through Friday 8:30-6:30. You don’t have to work weekends, you earn the opportunity to work weekends. Even then it’s still your choice. The overtime I put in is because I want to but I’ve never been told I have to or pressured. They let us know what’s going on and the opportunity and you can choose. The company is growing so there’s definitely opportunity for growth from within. I know at least one of the people below who wrote a negative review. The truth is, they weren’t very good at their jobs and their ego told them to quit before they got the boot. Read that with a grain of salt. There’s endless opportunity and support here but don’t expect a handout. If you want something, work for it.

Cons

I don’t have a lot of negative at this point. Technology could always be better but I’ve dealt with tech issues at every company I work for.

Continue reading

"Best Company in The Industry"

Current Employee - Mortgage Banker

I have been working at Network Capital full-time

Pros

Seamless back end structure. This company funds loans in 15 days. Gets you paid quicker, and frees up time to get more business in for that month. Unmatched pay structure. You can make as much money as you want to at this company.

Cons

There's a lot of competition. And you either sink or swim.

Continue reading

"Sales floor energy is extremely high – culture to succeed"

I have been working at Network Capital full-time

Pros

Network Capital equips you with all the tools and training to deliver. Clear work processes that make selling a whole lot easier. Management that is easy to reach, literally; they work with you directly to ensure that you are always on top of the game. Positive work atmosphere. Friendly coworkers who are not shy of sharing their experiences.

Cons

I must say overtime and deadlines.

Found 782 reviews