NetMotion Employee Reviews about "leadership team"

Updated Nov 10, 2020

4.5
NetMotion Chief Executive Officer Christopher Kenessey
Christopher Kenessey
Pros
  • "When talking to the Leadership Team it’s very apparent that they care and are committed to the company and the people(in 4 reviews)

• "Great Benefits for a company of this size(in 4 reviews)

• Cons
  • "outside of core(in 3 reviews)

• "Need to continue to push brand awareness(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "leadership team"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great culture. Great people.

Nov 10, 2020 - Marketing Manager in Seattle, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've worked at NetMotion for over 18 months, and I'm still impressed on a daily basis by the level of collaboration across the whole company. Without exception, everyone is incredibly professional and supportive, and even as the company has grown, it's successfully maintained a very strong sense of culture. Solid benefits, good working environment, and a very proactive leadership team all make this a great place to be.

Cons

If I were to pinpoint an area where the company still has work to do, I'd say it's in the area of diversity. The HR team is working on this. It will take time, but I see things moving in the right direction.

1 person found this review helpful
    2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Thumbs up from a newbie!

Oct 17, 2019 - Senior Human Resources Business Partner in Seattle, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

The office feel is light, friendly and energizing. The layout and interior decor is well balanced between a modern design that promotes collaboration and interaction, with some traditional components that allow for employees to be heads down without distraction. The view of Lake Union and having windows facing into the atrium make the office feel open and bright. One of the first things I noticed about NetMotion (NM) was how upbeat the employees are. Regardless of the team/department, people seem to jive and are genuinely happy. At NM it’s encouraged to partake in activities at your own speed and to be authentic (which is refreshing). As a new hire, it was cool to see all the outreach and interest from existing employees and know that it’s on their own accord. Managers and Leadership are a well-balanced, cohesive group of long-time employees and new additions. I think this variety in experience and history has enhanced their efforts in contributing to the great culture at NM. Employee well-being and development are a top priority and it shows in the low attrition rate, internal promotions and transfers and employee acknowledgement programs. When talking to the Leadership Team it’s very apparent that they care and are committed to the company and the people. There is an obvious need for the product and it’s making the world around us work better. NM has a high NPS and renewal rate which is very telling in how customers feel about the product.

Cons

A month in to my role, I don't have any cons to share. I guess more raspberry fig bars towards the end of the week would be nice. :)

7 people found this review helpful
    3. 5.0

Feels Like Home

Oct 29, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Goshen, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

- A family environment - Supportive and strong leadership team - A culture and values they strongly believe in and embody ever day - A high performing team that understands family/work balance - People are rewarded for their efforts and valued for their contributions - Employees are empowered to make decisions at all levels

Cons

- None anticipated - HQ in Seattle is a long flight from NY

3 people found this review helpful
    4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Strong, stable company about to hit exciting new stage of growth

Jan 9, 2019 - Anonymous in Seattle, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

- High quality product that customers genuinely seem to love - Hard working leadership team that care about employees - Company is increasingly successful and on an ambitious trajectory - Culture is one of trust and empathy

Cons

- Brand isn't as well known as it should be - Product UI needs a modern refresh

6 people found this review helpful