NetMotion Employee Reviews about "great benefits"

Updated Nov 21, 2019

4.5
NetMotion Chief Executive Officer Christopher Kenessey
Christopher Kenessey
Pros
  • "When talking to the Leadership Team it’s very apparent that they care and are committed to the company and the people(in 4 reviews)

• "Great Benefits for a company of this size(in 4 reviews)

• Cons
  • "outside of core(in 3 reviews)

• "Need to continue to push brand awareness(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "great benefits"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome

Nov 21, 2019 - Digital Designer in Victoria, BC
      Business Outlook

Pros

• Great benefits • Lovely coworkers

Cons

• Not enough offices in Canada

2 people found this review helpful
    2. 5.0
      Current Employee

A lot of positive momentum!

Jul 18, 2016 -  in Seattle, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I really enjoy working for an established employer. NetMotion has been around for over 15 years which means that we have a solid history with a well-defined product and market space, and because of that are able to do more for employees compared to other employers our size (we're just over 100 people). The company offers great benefits, lots of paid time off that grows with years of service, and intangibles like a monthly company get together to celebrate birthdays and anniversaries. The company provides the benefits of a big company, along with the benefits of working for a smaller employer where you have better opportunities to collaborate and talk to peers outside of your immediate team.

Cons

I don't really have any cons to mention, but am really interested to see where NetMotion takes its products in the future. The company is the industry leader in North America and is working hard to branch out internationally, and when we do, it will mean a lot of great opportunities. We have such a solid product and so many great people that really believe in the work they put into it, that I don't doubt we'll be successful.

3 people found this review helpful
    3. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Lots of Talent but Poor Execution.

Mar 17, 2014 - Sales
      Business Outlook

Pros

Some of the best software developers you can find. The software is well executed, relatively bug free, and built with security in mind. Great Benefits for a company of this size. Separate vacation time, 401k matching, flex time when needed, and great vacation to start. Fun, family, atmosphere in the Seattle office.

Cons

High quotas that are out of reach for most quarters. High amount of travel required. Very little remote software installations, most require travel onsite,

1 person found this review helpful
    4. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

New Management is clueless

Jul 1, 2014 - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Brilliant software engineers and great benefits for a company of this size. Folks in QA, Lab and Engineering seem optimistic and generally satisfied with their jobs.

Cons

Very low morale throughout Operations (Sales, Finance, Marketing, IT) with unknown future ahead.

4 people found this review helpful