Nestlé Waters North America Reviews

Updated Aug 12, 2020

3.6
Nestlé Waters North America CEO  Fernando Merce
Fernando Merce
Pros
  • "Competitive pay, very good benefits including 401K, PROFIT SHARING(in 46 reviews)

• "Nice place to work good pay and hours(in 38 reviews)

Cons
  • "VERY long hours and if you require a lot of direction/oversight, this is not the job for you(in 46 reviews)

• "Work life balance challenges based on workloads(in 42 reviews)

1. "Great culture"

5.0
    Former Employee - Finance in Guelph, ON

I worked at Nestlé Waters North America full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Awesome employee culture Supportive and friendly atmosphere Lots of training and opportunities

Cons

Limited interaction with rest of Nestle organization

2. "Poor Management"

1.0
    Current Employee - Production Team Lead in Hope, BC

I have been working at Nestlé Waters North America full-time

Pros

Decent Salary, Decent work location

Cons

Management has no clue, Treating people as objects

May 5, 2020Talent Community Manager

We appreciate you for sharing your experience as a current Production Team Lead. We're glad to hear that you're enjoying the compensation and work environment. Since we are committed to creating a great employee experience and are constantly working to make improvements, we will be sure to share your comment about management internally.

3. "Not a bad place to work"

Current Employee - Dock Worker in Chilliwack, BC

I have been working at Nestlé Waters North America full-time

Pros

Hours are good, schedule is very accommodating. Manager is actually great

Cons

It doesn’t matter how much you go above and beyond, they prefer to pay you the same as people who do less than the bare minimum

March 2, 2020Talent Community Manager

Thank you for your feedback as a current Dock Worker at Nestlé Waters. We are committed to creating a great employee experience and constantly working to make improvements. Your feedback will be taken into consideration as we do so.

4. "Good Benefitis but long hours"

Former Employee - Production Manager in Guelph, ON

I worked at Nestlé Waters North America full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good benefits, pay on average, they aim to me in the middle compared to the market.

Cons

very fast paced, long hours, extremely high pressure for delivering results and keeping High AI (Asset intensity).

December 16, 2019Talent Community Manager

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience working with us as a former Production Manager. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed the benefits and compensation! Since we are always looking to improve the employee experience and we will be sure to share your additional insights about work-life balance internally.

5. "Significant Culture Change"

Former Employee - Manager in Toronto, ON

I worked at Nestlé Waters North America full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Mostly collaborate, open door, willing to take risk

Cons

operations and sales focused, volume driven, recent significant transformation

November 4, 2019Talent Community Manager

Thank you for your honest review as a former Manager. We aim to create an environment where every employee feels supported and motivated. We appreciate your insights.

"Head office Employee Canada"

1.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Guelph, ON

I have been working at Nestlé Waters North America full-time

Pros

Entrepreneurial spirit Fast paced Good people

Cons

New leadership has created a toxic and unstable environment. Leadership team doesn’t value employees and has done a number of things to make it clear you are just a number. Culture doesn’t exist. Do more for less. Constant cost cutting.

May 13, 2019Talent Community Manager

We appreciate you sharing your feedback. What you're saying about management is concerning to hear. Here at Nestlé Waters Canada, we are committed to providing all of our associates with a work environment that they can thrive in. This includes encouraging leaders to engage in open dialogue and trying to resolve concerns in a transparent and proactive way. People are the heart of our business. Please feel free to reach out to your manager or HR with your concerns – we are listening.

7. "Raw Materials Planner"

I worked at Nestlé Waters North America full-time

Pros

The people there are great to work with and helpful when it comes to training.

Cons

There is no room for professional development and corporate culture is not nice.

March 4, 2019Content Marketing Strategist

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience working with us. We try to provide each employee with a fair and productive environment, and we encourage our employees to speak with their managers to identify opportunities for career advancement whenever possible.

"It's gotten better"

4.0

I have been working at Nestlé Waters North America

Pros

New and engaged management Pay and benefits

Cons

Large corporate structure Communication to employees

September 17, 2018Human Resources

We appreciate you sharing your feedback. We are committed to creating a great employee experience and making improvements, and we will take your comments into consideration as we continue to do so. Thank you for your insights!

9. "Hope, BC - Unqualified people in the management."

2.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous in Hope, BC

I have been working at Nestlé Waters North America full-time for more than a year

Pros

Overtime pay during seasonal work days Employer RRSP Contribution Program

Cons

Review : Hope, BC - Unqualified people in the management. This is a micro factory of Nestle in North America. There are many unqualified and inexperienced employees put up in the management. Internal job postings would ask for a university degrees plus 3 to 5 years of experience, but some of the management employees are in place at the moment who won't even qualify or fulfil the requirement to sit in an interview for these jobs. In addition, these employees are lacking on communication skills and to understand North American work environment. No on site permanent HR person makes it really difficult for floor people when they have any concerns about their supervisors. Lack of morale in workplace Unqualified people put up in the management Lack of respect for people on the floor Short staffing makes it hard and difficult for people on the floor to work in a safe manner No standard work or performance review procedures in place No full time HR on site Job threats when people on the floor makes any mistake, but not a single action taken against any serious mistake made by management employee(s)

October 2, 2018Human Resources

We appreciate you sharing your candid feedback on your experience at NWNA. We try to provide our employees with a comfortable and productive atmosphere where no one feels they are treated unfairly. We will take your feedback into consideration as we seek to make improvements. Thank you for your review.

10. "Great organization"

No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Nestlé Waters North America full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Flexible and fast paced environment

Cons

A very lean organization and slow to react

March 16, 2018Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Employee satisfaction is very important to us, so we are taking your input into consideration as we work on creating a better experience overall. Thank you for your insights!

Found 612 reviews