MuleSoft Employee Reviews about "9 5"

Updated Jun 8, 2019

4.3
MuleSoft President & CEO Greg Schott
Greg Schott
Pros
Cons
  • "No work life balance made it tough some times(in 27 reviews)

• "This job is not a 9-5 and is very challenging(in 17 reviews)

Reviews about "9 5"

Return to all Reviews

"Great company and great place to start in SaaS sales"

Current Employee - Account Development Representative in London, England

I have been working at MuleSoft full-time for less than a year

Pros

Excellent training and exposure as well as being based in salesforce tower

Cons

Nothing really, but expect to be worked to the bone. This is not a 9-5

"Challenging, yet rewarding"

Account Development Representative

I have been working at MuleSoft for more than a year

Pros

Very exciting growth, strong and transformative product. You will have the opportunity to work with high achievers who will challenge you every day to up your game. World class sales team and enablement, as well as a great compensation structure.

Cons

This job is not a 9-5 and is very challenging. If you’re not ready to leave your comfort zone and never come back this might not be the best place for you.

"Growth Driven, Value Motivated"

Current Employee - Recruiting Coordinator in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at MuleSoft full-time for less than a year

Pros

What I love about MuleSoft is the push to go beyond the scope of your job description and to fix anything that you see needs fixing. You'll never hear someone say "that's not my job" as we are all on the same mission to grow the company to be the best in class. I love that my manager and my team whole-heartedly support my creativity to tackle projects that inspire me. Every team, every manager, and every Muley truly lives out our core values every day: Be fearless, Own it, Make it awesome, and Be a good human.

Cons

The workflow of a Recruiting Coordinator is dependent on other team members - because of this dependency, it can be a bit challenging to prioritize. Because of the Muley passion to "Do Whatever It Takes," we often work beyond the 9-5 window.

4. "Account Development"

Current Employee - Account Development

I have been working at MuleSoft full-time for more than a year

Pros

Numerous growth opportunities, new avenues to pursue always emerging. The day: day is a balance of strategy & execution -- aligning tech & biz strategy. Account Development org is highly regarded in the company, team of high achieving, intellectually curious individuals.

Cons

Not a 9-5 -- this is a high growth company & the best teammates are committed to the company fully.

5. "Changing the Game"

I worked at MuleSoft full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great People Smart and passionate Really card about the company, challenges and the pace of change in the industry Able to take concept to action very Quickly

Cons

Not a 9-5 job and you should join with the purpose of building something great the journey was one of Do what it takes and that could sometime mean long hrs. but the rewards were good and the sense of team effort was always worth it.

Learning and Development

Thanks for your review, and I'm so glad to hear you got so much value out of your 3+ years here. We definitely want to continue growing our investment in people, and I'm excited about the work that we are doing for learning and development, such as peer coaching and the formal manager training that we'll roll out later this year. We want this to be the best place for every Muley to grow her/his career and are committed to taking the steps to get there. Best of luck in your next endeavor!

"Recruiting Coordinator"

Current Employee - Recruiting Coordinator in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at MuleSoft full-time for less than a year

Pros

MuleSoft sets the bar when it comes to radical candor. I've never felt more challenged and well-taken care by my employer.

Cons

MuleSoft is filled with very passionate, hard working people and, consequently, Muleys have a tendency to work well over the 9-5 window.

Talent marketing

Thanks for sharing your review and feedback. Keep up the great work!

"MuleSoft London"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition in London, England

I have been working at MuleSoft full-time for less than a year

Pros

+ There are so many opportunities - we hire people who are going to come in and do their job, but also take their job to the next level. Because we're growing so fast, it means that there are so many amazing extra things you can get involved in. Everyone is encouraged to seize those opportunities and share their ideas. + The culture and the people are a huge part of why I joined. I work with so many inspiring people every day and genuinely enjoy coming into work. + Hard work is rewarded.

Cons

- It's not a 9-5 job. Everyone here has a do what it takes attitude which means that everyone works exceptionally hard to ensure that we do get things done. However being an American company, this can mean having to sometimes work late hours to compensate for the time difference.

VP of Talent Acquisition

Thank you so much for your review, and I'm thrilled you're having a great experience at MuleSoft. Culture has been a huge priority for us since the beginning, which is why we place so much emphasis on hiring. Appreciate your feedback and keep it coming!

8. "Best company I have worked for"

Talent Acquisition in London, England

I have been working at MuleSoft

Pros

The opportunity to work with some amazing and intelligent bright people and being able to work in an amazing environment with phenomenal opportunities to grow and develop as an individual. You are genuinely recognised for going the extra mile and having a "do what it takes" attitude. There are also a lot of perks of working here like weekly free lunches, fully stocked kitchen (including beer and wine!) and yearly meetups abroad with the whole company.

Cons

It's not a 9-5 job, but if you want to work for a rapidly growing "startup" then you have to expect that. Apart from that, I can't really see any downsides to working here.

VP of Talent Acquisition

Thank you so much for your review, and I'm so thrilled you feel recognized for the impact you make on the business. Please feel free to drop me a note if you have any other feedback!

"Cool Team to work with!"

Current Employee - Sales in Sydney

I have been working at MuleSoft full-time for more than a year

Pros

If you are passionate at what you are doing and focus on simply being the best, the team here ready to support you. The cool thing is every single person in my team aiming for the same thing, it's inspiring to be surrounded by A+ people.

Cons

Dont expect 9-5 working time.

VP APAC

Thank you for your feedback, and we're so happy to have you as a Muley. Hiring the right people is our #1 job at MuleSoft, I'm delighted that your team is so highly motivated.I am always available if you'd like to chat about anything else about working at MuleSoft. Your input is invaluable in helping to make sure MuleSoft is a great place to work for everyone

"Buzzing"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at MuleSoft full-time

Pros

Growth is phenomenonal Culture and people excellent Technically team awesome Strong management team Software innovation around integration is strong Well shaped to beat the unfashionable big stackers

Cons

Intense hours and expectation is very high Little progression or career paths Company trips can be tiring and you have to room share (yuck) Too many internal company meetings. Not for someone with a young family. People work tirelessly to set a high standard. If you want a 9-5 or 9-6 then don't bother.

Found 17 reviews