Mosaic Sales Solutions Employee Reviews about "work life balance"

Updated Jul 16, 2020

3.5
Mosaic Sales Solutions President and CEO Alejandro Rodriguez Bas  (no image)
Alejandro Rodriguez Bas
Pros
  • "Lot of support and help with good pay rates compared to other part time(in 106 reviews)

• "Great pay, managers motivate/give positive feedback often(in 74 reviews)

Cons
  • "Short hour, as a Part-time you can't do more than maximum hour(in 67 reviews)

• "This is an expectation unless you forcefully put your foot down and set your own boundaries for work/life balance(in 46 reviews)

Reviews about "work life balance"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "fun work environment"

5.0
    Current Contractor - Anonymous in Mississauga, ON

I have been working at Mosaic Sales Solutions for more than a year

Pros

Fun work environment and work life balance.

Cons

A little disorganized no real structure for growth but good place to gain experience.

2. COVID-19

"Just don't"

2.0
    Former Employee - Coordinator

I worked at Mosaic Sales Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- it's a job.. - benefits are ok, but not a full package. - they are quite generous with vacation time (to make up for the laundry list of cons below) - there is potential to move around within the company

Cons

First and foremost, I would like to point out that the Brand Ambassador reviews do NOT reflect that of the Corporate side of the company. They work in field and often don't set foot into the corporate offices outside of trainings. This list of cons reflects that of my time at Mosaic, both pre-Covid-19 and during-Covid-19. I have been in multiple roles during my time at Mosaic and have seen the inner workings of many parts of the business: - Unless you're super Type-A and don't mind working 12-14 (and beyond) hour days with a laughable salary and very little thanks or appreciation, just don't even bother with Mosaic. The turnover is incredibly high, and yet it seems that for every person who quits, another is laid off. - Gossip is rampant. People are unhappy, overworked and underpaid. You are considered lazy if God forbid you refuse to work after 7pm because you have a life outside of work. But often times you don't have a choice but work beyond business hours because your day is full of meetings/calls, leaving you to get your work done early in the morning or late at night. -There is no formal training or on-boarding process, in my experience at least. Most of my time in my role(s) at Mosaic was walking blindly through it, figuring out processes as I go. Processes that continue to change on a weekly basis as the company backtracks to make up for years of disorganization, which unfortunately causes more disorganization and confusion as they try to figure out how to get a handle of things. - Merit increases haven't existed for years. Promotions are very difficult to get unless you're a favourite/are "in" with Senior Leadership. The company structure is also incredibly top heavy, there are more VPs in this company than I've ever seen anywhere else. It's mind boggling. - Client Service teams are trained to be "yes men" to the client, promising the world with insane deadlines that are not realistic and put incredible strain on everyone else that then has to execute. - Senior leadership often bullies and strong arms people into doing what they want, leaving people working crazy hours and working weekends. This is an expectation unless you forcefully put your foot down and set your own boundaries for work/life balance. Rest assured, you will be viewed differently by higher ups for setting boundaries for yourself, which you are well within your right to have. - Countless times have I heard of people not being able to eat lunch, drink water, or even use the bathroom because they are constantly go go go. - If you apply for a junior position, expect that you will be doing higher level work than what they tell you during the interview process. (Don't expect that you will get an increase just because you're doing extra work) - Company culture is trash garbage. They try to bandaid the low salary and crazy workload by giving everyone "thirsty Thursday" and "grilled cheese days" many of which people can't even go too because they're working. Almost all company incentives have been stripped in the last few years. I think that covers it! :)

Continue reading

3. "Decent company, Good Benefits, Financial compensation low"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Calgary, AB

I worked at Mosaic Sales Solutions full-time

Pros

Decent work/life balance Good learning experience Some gratis Good networking opportunities Pretty good benefits package

Cons

I will fill this out later

4. "The most stressful job I've ever had!"

Former Intern - Account Coordinator in Mississauga, ON

I worked at Mosaic Sales Solutions for less than a year

Pros

Being pushed into the deep end really jump-started my career. I learned so much by managing and training my teams.

Cons

Very high turn over (both my staff and the people on my team), always putting out fires, no work-life balance, worked almost every weekend, high stress.

Continue reading
  5. "Working with Mosaic sales solution"

Current Employee - Retail Sales Associate

I have been working at Mosaic Sales Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Supportive boss. Good pay. Work life balance.

Cons

I cant really say any cons for now.

"I wouldn't"

2.0
    Current Employee - Account Coordinator in Mississauga, ON

I have been working at Mosaic Sales Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Can be fun occasionally

Cons

Below average salaries. Zero work life balance as teams tend to be useless and you're expected to be on call 24/7 to cover them

7. "60+ hr week"

1.0
    Former Contractor - Marketing Coordinator

I worked at Mosaic Sales Solutions for more than 5 years

Pros

Free promotional items. Attending cool vip events

Cons

Low pay. No work life balance . Not getting paid at all, never on time, or correctly

8. "Operations Coordinator"

Former Employee - Operations Coordinator in Mississauga, ON

I worked at Mosaic Sales Solutions full-time

Pros

positive Work Life Balance encouraged

Cons

* * * * *

9. "Account Supervisor"

Current Employee - Account Supervisor in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Mosaic Sales Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great company for work life balance

Cons

Outdated systems, team stuck in their ways and not a lot of room for growth

"Client Management"

I worked at Mosaic Sales Solutions full-time

Pros

Open concept, good people to work with

Cons

Workload expectations, work life balance not "balanced" between directors in same division

Found 80 reviews