Morpheus Human Consulting Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Morpheus Human Consulting Founder and CEO Kailash Shahani
Kailash Shahani

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • "There are no cons in this company" (in 30 reviews)

• "There are no cons in this company as I had already mentioned that everything is good in this company" (in 3 reviews)

1. "Economical Franchise Model"

Pros

I was working in Hr industry from past 9 years and was looking for starting my own business in Recruitment from quite sometime.After going through various proposals I found the proposal given by Morpheus Human Consulting very interesting.After studying each and every detail and speaking to Mr. Kailash I opted for their commercial based franchise.I must say that their work concept is quite unique and economical.Also the concept of their userfreindly Talentnow software is worth appreciating.

Cons

I dont think there are any cons in Morpheus Human Consulting

2. "Good Experience At Morpheus Human Consulting"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I had applied for an internship in Morpheus Human Consulting through Internshala. I got a call for an interview and the entire process went smoothly and I got selected.I am currently pursuing MBA in Hr and this summer internship was part of my curriculum.The positive and negative feedback provided by Kailash sir and Archana Maam has helped me grow professionally as well as personally.Initially I just had knowledge about recruitment but after this internship I have understood what Human Recruitment actually is and how it works.I am very thankful to Morpheus Human Consulting for giving me this opportunity.

Cons

I don't think this company has any cons

3. "Review for Morpheus"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I had one year of experience in recruitment and was looking for a company change, came to know about the openings for the full-time Recruitment Specialist in Morpheus Human Consulting. Received a positive response after applying on the job post. Finally got hired and must say the learning experience is completely different and very informative. The entire Morpheus Team is very friendly plus all the positive and negative feedbacks I saw online helped me in my decision to take their offer.

Cons

I cannot find any cons in this company

4. "Positive Franchise Feedback For Morpheus Human Consulting"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I came to know about Morpheus Human Consulting Franchise from their advertisement on Linkedin. I had contacted their franchise team and they solved all my doubts, complaints regarding the franchise. Finally found this franchise to be positive for me as it has many benefits like the low investment cost, training plus their refundable scheme which was plus point which no other franchises I guess would have offered.

Cons

No cons for this franchise

5. "Franchise Owner"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I came to know about Morpheus franchise model from a franchise exhibition that I had attended. After speaking to Mr. Kailash and getting all my doubts cleared I decided to invest in their model.I opted for a home based model.My wife and I work together for our franchise and we are very happy with our decision.I would say that it is our best decision because with low investment we are getting maximum benefits.

Cons

I don't have any cons for Morpheus Human Consulting.

6. "Thanks To Morpheus Human Consulting"

Pros

I saw job post of Morpheus Human Consulting on shine.com and immediately contacted on the contact number given in the description.The concerned person asked me to mail him my CV. Within 1 hour I got a call from Morpheus Consulting and they scheduled my interview as per my availability. After clearing multiple rounds of interview I finally got the job of my choice.I am really thankful to Morpheus Human Consulting for all the support and help.

Cons

No Cons about this company

7. "Franchise Model"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I came to know about Morpheus Human Consulting Franchise from their advertisement on Facebook. The line "Start Your Own Business with No Cost" in their advertisement attracted me the most.I contacted with their Franchise Manager and after discussing and understanding everything finally took their home based Franchise model.It feels great to start my own business with almost zero investment as in the initial period Morpheus consulting helps you recover the amount you have invested.I am glad that Morpheus Human Consulting gave me this opportunity to start my own business.

Cons

I dont have any cons for this company

8. "Morpheus Human Consulting franchise feedback"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

Since I was looking at establishing a business in India for some time, I thought of searching for good recruitment companies on Franchise India rather than starting my own business. In the process of researching and calling many franchises, I found Morpheus Franchise to be the perfect fit for me. There are no negative reviews from my side for this company because it has so much advantages like you don't need prior business experience and they provide training to you and your team about the process and Recruitment.

Cons

No cons from my side for this franchise

9. "Affordable Franchise With Good Business Model"

Pros

I was looking for a recruitment franchise, but for any franchise business you need an office space. Researching on the internet, I came across Morpheus Consulting Franchise Model where they offer you two types of franchise option. Work from Home OR office. I opted for their work from home Franchise model. The investing amount was also quite affordable. Now its been more than one and a half year and I have no negative feedback for them.

Cons

No cons for this franchise

10. "Nice place for work"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

Morpheus Human Consulting has been an important stepping stone in my career and has helped me to grow.

Cons

I find everything nice here