Morgan McKinley Talent Acquisition Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Updated Apr 3, 2019

4.4
Morgan McKinley CEO Aldagh McDonogh
Aldagh McDonogh
  1. "Absolutely loving MMK life"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition in Sydney

I have been working at Morgan McKinley full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Great leadership and management - I report directly into one of the inspirational founding MDs which is amazing for my personal development - Flexible working is encouraged and role modelled. It's a genuine reality here, I'm working from home as I write this! - Team of bright, impressive and lovely people who want to work collaboratively and celebrate each others' success - Global reach and infrastructure, but... boutique feel so that you get the advantages of each - Extra leave (1 day per quarter) plus 2 days for volunteering and a big emphasis on giving back via CSR program - Career progression is always thought about and supported, tailored to each person's strengths and aspirations rather than applying a blanket approach to everyone

Cons

None - it's always busy so you have to enjoy working at pace, but that's recruitment in a nutshell and I know I'd be bored otherwise!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing and make sure we're showing those outside of the business what great things we're doing, so that we can keep attracting like-minded people to join us :)

Morgan McKinley2019-04-03

April 8, 2019Global Marketing Executive

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback on working in our Sydney Team. It's fantastic to hear how well you rate the team, progression and culture overall there. We wish you a long and successful career within MMK!

2. "Talent Acquisition"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition in Tokyo

I have been working at Morgan McKinley full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great on boarding program Flexible working environment. Great work life balance (flex time, well being time, work from home,remote access, casual attire) Constant support from the leadership team and peers. transparent company, offering transparent incentive scheme and suitable resources to achieve one's goal. Great synergy between team mates and other teams across the business.

Cons

Nothing that i cant think of.

Morgan McKinley2019-03-05

March 5, 2019Global Marketing Executive

We're really happy to hear about your positive experience working in MMK Tokyo! Long may it continue and thank you for sharing your feedback.

3. "Job environment"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Specialist in Mahe, Kerala

I have been working at Morgan McKinley full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Decent packages , good infrastructures , quality environment ,

Cons

Less Flexibility , time allocation is fixed, growth in career is slow

Morgan McKinley2018-12-03

December 5, 2018HR Business Partner

Thank you for sharing your feedback. It's really pleasing to hear how well you rate our environment and rewards, but we are interested to learn more about your career growth and flexibility concerns. Please contact me at ejustin-french@morganmckinley.com

4. "TA specialist"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Specialist in Shanghai, Shanghai

I have been working at Morgan McKinley full-time for less than a year

Pros

this is indeed a openly-communicated ,well-supported company to work for. i love the feedback culture here , people always share and communicate.

Cons

we may need a more organized process for TA cooperating with desk representatives.

Advice to Management

I dont have much advice to management so far, i am happy with the leadership, and they are really engaging.

Morgan McKinley2017-02-03

February 8, 2017People Director

Thanks for your review. It's great to hear that you've had a positive start to your career at Morgan McKinley - long may this continue! Our leadership team, including myself, are always available should you wish to share feedback and discuss ideas.

Found 4 reviews