Find jobs for Recruitment Consultant

0 Rating
  1. "Good training"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Dublin, Dublin

I worked at Morgan McKinley full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great place to start recruitment career as good training in place

Cons

Sometimes politics were too much

Marketing Assistant

Thank you for your feedback! We're happy to read your thoughts on training and that you consider MMK a great place to start a career in recruitment.

2. "recruiter"

2.0
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Cork

I have been working at Morgan McKinley full-time

Pros

good management, good training when you start

Cons

no benefits, poor base salary

People Director

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear you feel less positively about the base salary and benefits. Myself or my colleagues in the HR team would be very happy to chat with you to ensure you're availing of everything that's on offer.

3. "Recruiter"

Former Employee - Recruiter in London, England

I worked at Morgan McKinley full-time

Pros

Good teams and management and training

Cons

Lots of targets and numbers to hit not about quality

People Director

Thank you for your feedback. It's great to hear you rated our people, training and management. With regards to the targets, we've recently reviewed our performance system - the goals set are ultimately to drive success for everyone. We wish you every success for the future.

4. "Great firm"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Morgan McKinley full-time for less than a year

Pros

Lots of training and guidance throughout

Cons

Can be long hours but to be expected in recruitment

5. "Fantastic Environment and Opportunities to grow"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Cork

I have been working at Morgan McKinley full-time for less than a year

Pros

Really Inclusive Environment & Great opportunities to progress

Cons

Very few Cons of recruiting in MMK. A cut above most agencies

Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am pleased that you have positively rated your experience at Morgan McKinley and we wish you every success in your future with us.

6. "Great culture and progress"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Morgan McKinley full-time

Pros

Really good culture and good working environment

Cons

Lack of benefits Big focus on targets and KPI's

Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you for your feedback. I am pleased that you have positively rated your experience at Morgan McKinley and we wish you every success in your future with us.

7. "It’s one of the best recruitment firms I ever worked for"

Former Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in Singapore

I worked at Morgan McKinley full-time for more than a year

Pros

I like here because there are a lot of good PSL to various clients and since clients know us, it’s not like I’m doing a cold BD. I’ve made a lot of good friends here as well which is why I really enjoyed my time in office Clear goals and managements that are open to speak about anything from work to life and that’s something I feel I’ll never be able to get in any other recruitment firms Good commission schemes Good platinum lunches and incentives

Cons

Sometimes people can be quite individualistic but I’ve seen a lot of changes the management have been doing so things looks better than the past Nothing much..really like the firm

People Director

Thank you for your feedback. It's great to get this insight. Wishing you every success for the future.

8. "Honest Review, I really enjoyed my time at MMK and sad it didn't work out. Would recommend them for sure."

Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Sydney

I worked at Morgan McKinley full-time for less than a year

Pros

Close knit teams, which is good as there really is a good culture feel. Everyone in there was helpful, made suggestions and helps out, candidate sharing not hoarding, engaging and friendly - nights out organised, team games etc. They do have high expectations (and rightly so), passionate - really hard working for the benefit of the client which is so under rated - not a bunch of cow-boys, lovely office and working environment, great training - really intuitive and engaging - management and consultants run them so you know its from people actually doing your job training you, flexibility and ability to work from home was under rated - especially in current times. Experienced leaders and consultants who know the market really well, have some close relationships with clients meaning good access to roles (in my case this was true). Revised commission structure is good. As always focuses on performance = rewards which is good, but allows you to earn from day one.

Cons

Tend to focus only on the positives ("positive news only please"), which can be difficult in hard times - a bit of realism to staff would go along way if people are really struggling with market conditions I think it would help to hear empathy in relation to that. Although I understand that positive news is important for team morale. When someone is struggling although management say the right things I didn't feel they worked properly to help fix them (this could be a clash of personality styles or something else), maybe it was that it didn't sink in until it was too late. Pretty cut throat, feel like you are only good as your last deal. Feel like peoples past achievements are forgotten about or overlooked if things change/take a downturn. Not sure where things can go long term for career progression due to lots of managers, unsure of their structure long term even with the revised pathway to success? Apparently some people aren't happy with the revised plans, could result in them earning less money. Think there is a relatively high turnover in a couple areas of the business, but mainly its stable.

Marketing Assistant

Thank you for your review and sharing your thoughts. We take on board your feedback and are grateful for this insight, in order to help us improve. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your time at Morgan McKinley and wish you every success in your future.

9. "It's ok"

2.0
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Tokyo

I worked at Morgan McKinley full-time for more than a year

Pros

- transparent commission schemes - some small events

Cons

- unclear career progression - micromanagement/political/high turnover depends on team - fear strategies as a motivator tool

People Director

Thank you for your feedback. We take all feedback seriously, and I will be sharing your commentary with our senior team.

10. "Great place to work! (they even have the awards to show it)"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Sydney

I have been working at Morgan McKinley full-time for less than a year

Pros

Some really great people (including leadership), who care about you doing well and will give you the support and training to do so. Very open company that values honesty, openness and "Improving lives (both of clients/candidates as well as employees) that the MDs live & breath and it goes all the way down to all employees

Cons

Nothing outside the industry norm for recruitment

Marketing Assistant

Happy New Year! Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear your positive thoughts on our people. the support you receive as well as your satisfaction with the business. We continuously aim to Improve the lives of our people, clients and candidate, and are pleased you are enjoying your time with the business. We wish you every success during your time at Morgan McKinley.

Found 75 reviews