Moovweb Reviews

Updated Oct 27, 2020

3.7
Moovweb CEO & Founder Ajay Kapur (no image)
Ajay Kapur
Pros
  • "They have a nicely stocked kitchen and treat the employees to a company outing every quarter or so(in 7 reviews)

• "Good benefits, some decent perks(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "Overall I am very happy but, if I had to choose something, I would say my biggest complaint is not having a good work/life balance(in 5 reviews)

• "Lack of direction from upper management leaves no one stirring the ship(in 4 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. "Rebuilding every 6-9 months"

Former Employee - Project Manager in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Moovweb full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Lots of autonomy. You will be your own manager once you're up and running. - Office was nice/ catered lunches/ snacks and beer fridge. - Benefits exist but are not great. - Unlimited PTO. - Smart people worked here.

Cons

- No structured personal growth opportunities/ alignment between company and individual career objectives. You'll need to forge your own path. - Compensation is below market value. They seem to only hire non-bay area talent now because they don't want to pay a living wage to SF locals. - No synergy between departments. Everyone is remote so its hard to connect with coworkers/ anyone you don't work with on a daily basis. - Toxic culture - this stems from People Operations + inexperienced Sr. management. - Extremely high turnover rate. I've never been at a company for so short and seen so many people leave or join and then leave shortly after. -Managers/ team leads are not experienced/ qualified to manage people and most don't know what their employees are doing everyday to keep the business moving. Most are loyal to the executive staff, not their subordinates. -Product team never considers existing customer base. Every improvement/ XDN version is only for new customers, while 90% of their customers are on older product.

Continue reading
  2. "Senior Software Engineer"

4.0
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer

I have been working at Moovweb full-time

Pros

Good company , nice growth,

Cons

No cons for that company

3. "Great company to work for!"

Current Employee - Client Services in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Moovweb full-time for more than a year

Pros

Super smart people, great product, lots of growth potential. The culture is very friendly and supportive, lots of opportunities to contribute and develop.

Cons

No major cons - just a less structure than in larger organizations, with the good and the bad that comes with it. Definitely a place where you are expected be as autonomous as possible.

4. "Fast moving, great culture and people,"

Current Employee - Business Operations

I have been working at Moovweb full-time for less than a year

Pros

An exciting product with a great roadmap. Great culture and people where personal growth and work life balance is valued. Good benefits and perks. Unlimited PTO.

Cons

Fast moving company, and with it comes constant change and new challenges, but this is part of the start up lifestyle

5. COVID-19

"This place is not where you’ll grow ..."

1.0

I have been working at Moovweb full-time

Pros

Liked my coworkers , casual attire environment, Wednesday catered lunch, snacks , ping pong etc ( before fully remote during COVID -19) ,

Cons

-Revolving door / high turn over because they love to replace employees out of no where and let you go with candidates they think are better ( witnessed this multiple times) - No career growth ( they will try to sell you on this hardcore, but it’s not true) -Office politics were very present. Lots of gossip and toxic environment , coworkers complaining constantly ( this speaks volume) -No transparency -Lack of communication with upper management -The pay is really not good and they’re overall cheap -Stressful

Continue reading

"Great people, poor leadership & company strategy."

Former Employee - Enterprise Sales

I worked at Moovweb full-time for less than a year

Pros

Remote work environment, a lot of good people.

Cons

Benefits, company strategy, leadership, market awareness, marketing.

7. "Amazing culture"

Current Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter

I have been working at Moovweb full-time for less than a year

Pros

Highly collaborative and creative team! They use the most sophisticated tech tools and have an amazing company culture, even if they are mostly remote.

Cons

No cons to note.... This is a great company!

8. "Fast Growing Company"

4.0

I have been working at Moovweb full-time for less than a year

Pros

Hardworking and Passionate people in the company. Health benefits are great. Great fit for folks in tech to work on latest technologies. Great work life balance with flexible hours and unlimited PTO.

Cons

Most of the work is client facing with internal team distributed around the world. If you like consulting this could be a great fit.

"I have been working here for three months"

Current Employee - Front End Developer in Odesa
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Moovweb full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good salary and friendly people

Cons

Bad office conditions, often overtimes

Continue reading
  10. "A Truly Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Recruiter in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Moovweb full-time

Pros

I started a month ago, and I can't say enough just how much I enjoy working here. You get to work with hard working and passionate individuals and are truly encouraged to grow professionally. I really value that we have full transparency and amazing management here. You are encouraged to bring ideas and and truly expand your role. Not only am I working with awesome people who are passionate and down to earth, but I feel valued as an employee. Additionally, can't complain about our fully stocked kitchen snacks, company outings/ happy hours, and dog friendly office :) Love the people I work with and I have to say that the people here are what makes Moovweb so great.

Cons

We're growing, so there is still some processes things to be made. However, we are getting there, so not necessarily a con

Viewing 1 - 10 of 52 English Reviews