Found 965 of over 2K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Molson Coors Beverage Company
a year ago
Associate Creative Director
JOB! MolsonCoors in house creative team is looking for a Senior Copywriter who can write witty social copy just as good as they write a smart, simple big idea statement. We go in office Tues and Thurs but it’s flexible. Working on beer is fun! DM (is that what they call it here?) me!
2 years ago
Inside Ideas Group
JOBS! I work at Molson Coors, building an in-house advertising agency. Working on beer is fun and actually kind of feels like portfolio school sometimes. We need: Copywriter, Midlevel (bilingual preferred) Creative resource manager Message me!
Got a burning question about Molson Coors Beverage Company? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Molson Coors Beverage Company employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Poor management" (in 68 reviews)
- "Overworked and underpaid: no work life balance" (in 63 reviews)
- "Poor leadership (in Canada) that provides little direction to a large commercial team" (in 39 reviews)
- "Get a bad manager and your career is severely limited" (in 30 reviews)
- "Long hours and work every other weekend" (in 27 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Molson Coors Beverage Company and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Nov 22, 2023Sales RepresentativeFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsMoncton, NB
Company car, free promotional items, and flexible schedule
No bonus on big sales wins.
- 2.0Oct 11, 2023Packaging OperatorCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsToronto, ON
Free beer, lots of overtime
You need to work overtime to make enough to survive. Raises have been below inflation for 15 years. They pay you just enough not to quit, but not enough for you to actually care. No worklife balance. It gets worse every year.
- 1.0Sept 11, 2023Customer Service Supply Chain AnalystFormer Employee, less than 1 yearToronto, ON
Free Beer, Free Merchandise, Free or promotional passes to selected events.
People at manager level and above are the worst, There is no ownership ability in anyone. People run away fro their job duties. Managers do not know what/how the business runs, though director level people take no actions for their managers.
- 3.0Aug 30, 2023Senior ManagerCurrent EmployeeToronto, ON
People - free beer - events if you know the right people
Data - Systems - processes - low business acumen - Inconsistent level of accountability- people in jobs for thr wrong reasons- limited career advancement
- 5.0Aug 29, 2023Controls EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsToronto, ON
Good place and people to work with.
Same as any other manufacturing environment. Nothing Bad overall.
- 5.0Aug 10, 2023Summer RepresentativeFormer EmployeeToronto, ON
Free alcohol, great culture, great people
Inconsistent work hours, not clear job description, underpaid for extra hours of work, very physical
Molson Coors Beverage Company Reviews FAQs
Molson Coors Beverage Company has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 1,874 reviews left anonymously by employees. 78% of employees would recommend working at Molson Coors Beverage Company to a friend and 67% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
78% of Molson Coors Beverage Company employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Molson Coors Beverage Company 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.