Mission Rock Residential Employee Reviews about "lack of communication"

Updated Jan 3, 2021

Found 2 of over 102 reviews

4.1
Mission Rock Residential President Patricia Hutchison
Patricia Hutchison
Pros
  • "My property unfortunately sold and there was not a place for me to go or I would still be with the Mission Rock Family(in 15 reviews)

• "Very responsive upper management and IT(in 9 reviews)

• Cons
  • "So far I do not have any cons to list about Mission Rock(in 10 reviews)

• "lack of communication(in 2 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "lack of communication"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 3.0
      Former Employee

Work with no help

Jan 3, 2021 - Property Manager in Panama City, FL
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

Medical insurance is expensive with no viable options for leasing.

Cons

Lack of communication with corporate office and office staff. Work is not equally disturbed

Continue reading
      1 person found this review helpful

Mission Rock Residential Response

Senior Recruiter

Thank you for your feedback. I’m sorry this has been your experience at Mission Rock. We work hard at finding comprehensive plans to ensure the healthcare needs of our team members are met. Mission Rock pays the majority of the cost of all medical insurance plans to ease the burden on our team members. Communication is essential to the success of our Core Values at Mission Rock, which we take very seriously. The quarterly President’s message is an effective way for all team members to understand what is going on nationwide with respect to the company. We encourage everyone to stop what they are doing and join the meeting. Additionally, the recorded meeting is posted to watch at any time on Rock U. We are always looking for ways to improve and ask you to reach out directly to Human Resources or confidentially via the Rock Line so we can learn more about your concerns.

2. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Corporate

Jun 15, 2016 -  in Denver, CO
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

Ability to grow within Company.

Cons

Lack of communication between corporate and property sites. Decisions made from corporate are not effective or reasonable or realistic for property sites. Constant platform changes that have not been properly researched before rolling out. Company uses the old tactic "it's not what you know, it's who you know" mentality when hiring. Train wreck. Glad to away from the chaos.

Continue reading
      3 people found this review helpful

Mission Rock Residential Response

Director of Sales & Marketing

As Mission Rock Residential continues to grow, we aim to streamline processes and strategically change platforms that will make all team member's workload more manageable and efficient. With that said, your experience is both valid and valued. We will be sure to share and discuss your feedback with the executive team in hopes to avoid future sentiment similar to yours. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback; it is greatly appreciated!

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 English Reviews