Mission Rock Residential Reviews

Found 106 of over 107 reviews

4.0
Mission Rock Residential President Patricia Hutchison
Patricia Hutchison
Pros
  • "Mission Rock does everything it can to set their employees up for success and has a great team atmosphere(in 18 reviews)

• "I cannot express this enough on how awesome the upper management are(in 10 reviews)

• Cons
  • "So far I do not have any cons to list about Mission Rock(in 10 reviews)

• "Wish they had more properties in Austin but I understand why they dont(in 5 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    Talk anonymously with Real Estate professionals
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

Best company I have ever worked for!

Jan 3, 2022 - Property Manager in Tucson, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Mission Rock believes in providing the on-site teams with the necessary tools and support needed and then let’s the team run the property. They do not micromanage which I love! I feel supported and appreciated from the RM’s all the way up to the CEO of the company. The teams behind the scene like our IT dept, Training dept, Marketing dept and Accounting dept are all amazing. I have worked for MRR for over 7 years and don’t plan to ever leave! Proud to be a Mission Rocker and I looked forward to moving up within the company with the time is right!

Cons

None, I love this company!

Sr. Human Resources Business Partner

We are so grateful to hear that you have had a positive experience at Mission Rock. We appreciate your hard work and dedication.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year
      Featured Review

Great leadership!

Sep 28, 2021 - Leasing Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Easy on boarding process and training covers just about everything you need. There is also a culture of work/life balance that makes the day to dayeasier!

Cons

As with any large company, things can often get lost in transitions with new ownership.

Sr. Human Resources Business Partner

We are grateful that you had a good experience working at Mission Rock. Thank you for your candor, we are experiencing tremendous growth and recognize that we have an opportunity to improve.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great company

Aug 19, 2021 - Property Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work life balance. Company culture is fantastic. Feel very appreciated and respected. Would recommend to others.

Cons

I can’t think of any downside. Great experience. Great opportunities. No cons. Would recommend to others.

Sr. Human Resources Business Partner

Great! We are so happy to hear that you are having a great experience! Go Rockers!! You Rock! And you are part of that greatness!

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

I'm a ROCKER for LIFE!!!

May 5, 2021 - Regional Trainer in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

I love how everyone is a person with Mission Rock and never an employee number. Mission Rock truly cares about its employees. They not only ask our opinion but they listen. I have been with the company for over 8 years and have seen so many positive changes that have been implemented due to employee opinion.

Cons

Still relatively a newer company so changes are still happening which is not really a bad thing unless you are someone who can't handle change.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee

Mission Rock Rocks!!

May 5, 2021 - Regional Trainer in Baltimore, MD
      Business Outlook

Pros

Enough can't be said about our amazing culture, leaders, and mission!

Cons

I'm still learning but I love it here!

6. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great company!

May 3, 2021 - Propety Manager in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

They know the in’s and outs of management so they make your job easy and equip you to do it efficiently

Cons

Not located in all states and cities

7. 5.0
      Former Employee

Loved working for them

Apr 14, 2021 - Leasing Manager in Nashville, TN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Management is super supportive. Pay and benefits are great too

Cons

COVID happened lol and that was not fun

Continue reading
    8. 5.0

Best Company I've Ever Worked For

Apr 7, 2021 - Leasing Consultant in Nashville, TN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Every encounter I've had inside of mission rock has been a positive one. Their is a real sense of community within the company. The culture is encouraging from the top down. It's a great company to work for.

Cons

No cons to even mention.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

They care about their employees success!

Mar 18, 2021 - Property Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Mission Rock does everything it can to set their employees up for success and has a great team atmosphere.

Cons

Work life balance is a challenge

Senior Recruiter

We are glad to hear about your positive experience at Mission Rock! Work life balance can be a challenge and encourage all team members to utilize their vacation time to get away from the daily routine.

10. 5.0

Management is great!!

Feb 10, 2021 - Leasing Consultant in League City, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Rebecca the current property manager is great to work for, all the coworkers i work with on a day-to-day basis are great too! -9am to 6pm

Cons

-no benefits -no paid time off -no sick time (only because i am part time, full time gets everything)

Senior Recruiter

Thank you for the feedback. All full-time team members are eligible for health insurance, paid sick & vacation and more. Part-time rockers are eligible for a select few ancillary benefits. We encourage all team members to sign up. Open enrollment is not to far away. Give Human Resources a call to discuss all the amazing benefits we offer, or contact a My Life Advisor. We are always happy help.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 106 Reviews