- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Canada - All Cities
- - Ontario
- - Ottawa, ON Area
- - London, ON Area
- - Toronto, ON Area
- - Quebec
- - Montreal, QC Area
- India - All Cities
- - Maharashtra
- - Mumbai, India Area
- United States - All Cities
- - Florida
- - East Naples, FL
- - Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States Area
- - Orlando, FL, United States Area
- - Tampa, FL, United States Area
Found 4 of over 142 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (142 reviews)
Reviews about "work environment"Return to all Reviews
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The people at Minto are so nice, it is a very collaborative environment. It is a fast-paced environment and I feel that the work I do along with everyone else's work, really matters. You are not just a number. A very flexible work environment.
A little more time introducing all the different business units to a new person would be beneficial.
- Current Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Nice Work Environment Room for Growth Nice Upper Management
Poorly Paid Managers Don't Always Properly Manage
- Former Intern, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Self-directed work with autonomy - Positive work environment - Some departments have very credible and qualified members - Management not afraid to make forward-looking changes
- A lot of idle time - Certain areas of office are lacking natural light source - Disorganized filing systems: tons of jumbled and misnamed files, very difficult to find anything that has been done in the past. Many times even those who had worked on the file had no idea where it was located. This was true for the two departments I worked with. - Difficult to perform research due to lack of access to credible industry publications. Relied exclusively on public information found through search engines.Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The salary and benefits offered were great. Really relaxed work environment for the most part, and people are pretty friendly.
Like any other big corporation, company is slow to embrace change and prioritizes cost-savings over offering high quality experience/product. Decision making process is slow.
Thank you for your feedback. Change is a constant within a progressive organization. Responsible companies anticipate change, adapt to the environment, and ensure the best structure is in place to support the most current business needs. The hallmark of success in a changing world is an ability to be agile and proactive. We are proud of our commitment to continuous improvement, and we are dedicated to supporting employees as they navigate through change. A complement to our formal learnings is a commitment to being as transparent as possible around our initiatives through open communication.