- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- India - All Cities
- - Maharashtra
- - Mumbai, India Area
- - Mumbai
- Canada - All Cities
- - Ontario
- - Toronto, ON Area
- - Toronto, ON
- - Richmond Hill, ON
- France - All Cities
- - Ile-de-France
- - Paris, France Area
- - Paris
- Italy - All Cities
- - Lombardy
- - Milan, Italy Area
- - Milan
Found 7 of over 53 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (52 reviews)
- Italian (1 review)
Reviews about "work environment"Return to all Reviews
- Former Contractor, less than 1 year★★★★★Mar. 13, 2015 - Market Researcher in Toronto, ONRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great working environment with a relaxed atmosphere. Feedback and team oriented office space.
Work can get repetitive on some days.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Sep. 24, 2015 - Data Analyst in Toronto, ONRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
very comfortable working environment. Low pressure to work.
a really really low salary.
- Current Employee★★★★★Aug. 1, 2014 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good location downtown Toronto, young work environment, flexible hours with option to work from home on occasion, good work-life balance, management willing to work with schedules.
Poor compensation, largely independent work, low business growth meaning relatively few opportunities for advancement, leadership opportunities are few and far between. The low starting wage for analysts was previously justified by quarterly salary raises, however these have since been terminated with no corresponding salary adjustments.Continue reading
- Former Contractor, less than 1 year★★★★★Jul. 12, 2014 - Analyst in Toronto, ONRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Colleagues were friendly, work environment was relaxed, and everyone was friendly
Pay was low, tasks can be quite menial at times, and people move in and out of the company all the time.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Aug. 26, 2014 -RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
This is a good company with a decent working environment.
I cant really think of any cons to working here. Some days are exceptional and others are not.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Dec. 22, 2012 - AnalystRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Bright and engaging coworkers, laid-back and friendly work environment, flexible hours. Because it's a small company, everyone is always very supportive and happy when big sales are made, projects are completed, or reports are published. Very team-oriented, "we're all in this together" kind of attitude.
Pay is below average for this kind of position. This factor, and the lack of opportunity for growth (as is the case with most small companies), is one of the main reasons people leave after a year or so. It's unfortunate, because it seems like almost everyone loves the work culture and would be happy to stay otherwise.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Oct. 22, 2012 -RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Independent work environment that for the most part is fairly stress free. Young group, average age among analysts must be low to mid 20's so this can be fun.
Poor pay. Management has very little experience. Actually follow methodology for reports to ensure quality. Lots of office politics.Continue reading