Messaging Architects Reviews

Updated Nov 3, 2020

Found 7 of over 7 reviews

3.6
Messaging Architects CEO Pierre Chamberland (no image)
Pierre Chamberland

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Tech

181 Comments

Tech

35K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Messaging Architects~23073
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

This is a very cooperative and smart environment and the people are a pleasure to work with.

Apr 5, 2012 - Software Tester in Montreal, QC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Team Great Product Respectful environment Flexible work schedule Nice office space Good Benefits package Nice transportation perk Open book Management Smart people

Cons

The location is a little far from the train station. Other than a bit of a walk to catch the train, I can't think of any other con to this job.

2. 1.0

Unfortunate

Dec 21, 2015 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

A few great people here, and some very very smart people.

Cons

Have seen a steep decline. Benefits taken away, not given the tools to do the job well. Threats. Intimidation. Atmosphere continues to decline as firings and resignations increase. Overall, a very toxic place to work.

3. 3.0
    Former Employee

Great place - positive energy

Aug 1, 2015 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

-A great technical foundation with people who love what they do. -Employee ownership -Transparency about the numbers

Cons

None come to mind. My team are such a great bunch

4. 2.0

Lots of ups an downs

Jul 18, 2014 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, flexible schedules, parking paid half by employer.

Cons

Very emotional management. You never know when management will start laying off people. Lots and ups and downs in revenue and profit.

5. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Working for Messaging Architects continues to be a pleasure

Apr 2, 2013 - Quality Assurance in Montreal, QC
    Business Outlook

Pros

People are excellent Product is interesting corporate culture is very positive Open communication with all levels within the company

Cons

Some minor office maintenance issues

6. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 5 years

Very Knowledgeable and Helpful

Nov 3, 2020 - Content Writer in Gilbert, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

I’ve worked closely with the management of the company for seven years and they’ve treated me very well. Early technology adopters, their engineers and consultants are the best. They frequently help me with the projects I’m assigned, and I’m always impressed with their knowledge and experience. Great people to work for and with.

Cons

All my work is virtual, so I don’t get to hang out with these guys.

7. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Truly "Professional" Services

Nov 2, 2020 - Service Delivery Manager in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

The Messaging Architects are a group of highly experienced and seasoned professionals. The team is a close knit one that communicates well given the geographic dispersion of the team and supports each other to be able to tackle challenging projects.

Cons

As a part of eMazzanti Technology there is sometimes a class of cultures and processes but fortunately these do not affect customer delivery.

Viewing 1 - 7 of 7 English Reviews