Found 4,963 of over 6K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Finance
Commercial Customer Service Representative
What’s the best way to have a lack of compensation and incentive conversation in your department? I went above and beyond for years doing extra work, organizations etc and nothing has been reflected in pay. I thought my 5 year was going to finally show something but it did not. I’ve inquired about pay but it’s gotten nowhere.
Got a burning question about Merrill? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Merrill employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good benefits and the desire for you to grow as an employee and discover where you fit best in the company." (in 454 reviews)
- "Great people to work with if you put the effort into getting to know them." (in 322 reviews)
- "Good pay; easy to hide under the radar; a booming industry; they have money to burn" (in 187 reviews)
- "Great work schedule and culture" (in 131 reviews)
- "Great training and help getting licensing" (in 121 reviews)
- "Management poor and bureaucratic" (in 184 reviews)
- "Long hours if you want to have a chance to succeed long term in the industry (70" (in 117 reviews)
- "Most managers don't believe or follow the company's values or principles towards staff." (in 62 reviews)
- "Long hours but some effort has been put" (in 41 reviews)
- "4% no bonuses for the back office .You have to really fight and sell yourself for any pay increases." (in 36 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Merrill and is not affected by filters.
- Ethnic Group
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 4.0FEATURED REVIEWMay 10, 2023Registered Client AssociateCurrent EmployeeNew York, NY
It is a great institution, definitely one of the best bank environments
None to say, i had A great role
Merrill Reviews FAQs
Merrill has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 5,747 reviews left anonymously by employees. 69% of employees would recommend working at Merrill to a friend and 63% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
69% of Merrill employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Merrill 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.