- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Morocco - All Cities
- - Tanger-Tétouan
- - Tangier, Morocco Area
- - Tangier, Tanger-Tétouan
- Portugal - All Cities
- - Évora
- Canada - All Cities
- - Quebec
- - Montreal, QC Area
- - Montreal, QC
- - Mirabel, QC
- France - All Cities
- - Centre
- - Pays de la Loire
Found 9 of over 38 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- French (12 reviews)
- English (9 reviews)
- Portuguese (1 review)
- Current Employee★★★★★Apr. 15, 2022 - Aerospace Design EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Team spirit, interesting projects, upper management relation with its employees
Means/tools and technology is not up to dateContinue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Sep. 21, 2020 - AssemblerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Salary easy going good place to gain experience
Repetitive bad schedule very small team
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Aug. 28, 2019 - EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Pays on time. Never delayed.
Doesn't pay overtime, doesn't provide career opportunities. Had 3 bosses over past 2 years and only met 1 of them face to face.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jul. 8, 2019 - Engineer in Montreal, QCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Good benefits (retirement plan, health/dental, ets.)
- average salary, - no perspectives to grow professionally, - no payable overtime hours.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Dec. 31, 2015 - Senior Designer in Mirabel, QCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Family like work setting all for one & one for all
Even though English is the dominant language there are many other languages spoken Russian Armenian check french croatian
- Former Employee★★★★★Apr. 29, 2009 - ERP Analyst in Montreal, QCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
There is no upside toworking for Mecachrome. If you are a machining specialist, they do employ some of the most sophisticated machinery anywhere.
Highly disorganized. People leave at at alarming rate. Higher management micro manages everything, not giving employees a chance to make decisions for themselves.Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Sep. 9, 2022 - IT TechnicianRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Worked with one of the only 2 Laser CNC in the country at the time.
Poor safety conditions, salary did not represent skill set, not enough people per functionContinue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★May 30, 2022 - Machine Operator in Évora, ÉvoraRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great environment, most people are really nice, HR was always very nice to me and with all my problems
Unorganized most of the times
- Former Employee★★★★★Nov. 29, 2013 -RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Mecachrome is a vibrant and international mid-size machining company with impressive technical knowledge about machining. It is a company that you can join and do what you make of it.
The management at the time of my employment was family-like and transition between generation didn't go well leading to direct investment from large institution in this company with large impact in the aerospace landscape.
Mecachrome International Reviews FAQs
Mecachrome International has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 38 reviews left anonymously by employees. 52% of employees would recommend working at Mecachrome International to a friend and 58% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.
52% of Mecachrome International employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Mecachrome International 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.