McMillan "executive team" Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

McMillan Employee Reviews about "executive team"

Found 52 reviews

4.2
McMillan CEO Pierre Paul Samson
Pierre Paul Samson
Pros
  • "Emphasis is on doing great work while maintaining a work/life balance(in 9 reviews)

• "Ability to work from home (sometimes/with good reason),(in 6 reviews)

Cons

Reviews about "executive team"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "A great place to work with lots of creative people!"

I have been working at McMillan full-time

Pros

Humble, honest people, Executive team is always open to suggestions from employees, Great, fun culture, Well lit office space in the market, Flexible hours, Personal appointment time off, birthday off volunteer day off, Ability to work from home (sometimes/with good reason), The Albert!

Cons

Benefits can be improved (e.g. no RRSP, no maternity leave benefit, no dietician, etc.) Vacation days are below expected

McMillan2019-01-24

McMillan Response

May 1, 2019CEO

Thanks for your positive comments. There’s definitely a good work/life balance here at McMillan, which is not always the case in the agency world. We’ll look at upping our benefits as noted, appreciate your input! Best, Pierre Paul

2. "Love McMillan!"

Current Employee - Account Director in Ottawa, ON

I have been working at McMillan full-time for more than 20 years

Pros

Fantastic culture - amazingly talented people who want to do amazing things, dogs in the office, lots of fun activities. Emphasis is on doing great work while maintaining a work/life balance. Great location, great space. An executive team who genuinely wants to listen to the team and make things the best they can be. Interesting, challenging clients. Proud to be a member of the McMillan team.

Cons

Maintaining the unique McMillan culture as we grow is a challenging endeavour.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

McMillan2017-01-20
  3. "Most fantastic place I have ever worked"

Current Employee - Director, Marketing Technologies in Ottawa, ON

I have been working at McMillan full-time for more than 20 years

Pros

The President and CEO have a clear vision for the agency and I feel as a member of the executive team, that my opinion and contribution is expected and valued. I genuinely like everybody here. Everybody is talented in their own right, and what's more, everybody truly is trying to deliver the best product they can. So many little perks including birthday day off, volunteer days, freedom to explore non-client projects...

Cons

Being on 2 floors can make integration of teams tough especially at a small agency. Small nit, and easily overcome with 2 feet and a heartbeat!

McMillan2017-01-20