Found 116 of over 6K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Mastercard
Startups and Entrepreneurship
Hey guys, I'm looking to transition into early/ growth stage startup (<50) I am a recovering startup founder who worked on 3 startups over 8 years: from clean tech, to construction tech, to Last Mile Delivery; With acquisition from AWS, and a large hedge funds Over the last year, I worked as a technical lead with a legacy insurance carrier (<$1B), I built out an in house AI analytics infra improving top-line rev by 80M. While working at Mastercard as a TechLead. What is the startup market like?
Got a burning question about Mastercard? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Mastercard employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good work life balance and if willing to learn new thing you will have ample scope." (in 557 reviews)
- "Great benefits and some stock options depending on the level" (in 447 reviews)
- "Many companies talk about have a great culture while Mastercard walks the talk on this." (in 361 reviews)
- "Some people are great and helpful" (in 338 reviews)
- "Good Work culture and employee policies" (in 160 reviews)
- "Management is poor" (in 114 reviews)
- "There are some bad managers you wouldn't want to work for but it seems to be improving very slowly." (in 93 reviews)
- "Long hours depending on department; such a large company that you may feel like a small fish in a big pond" (in 45 reviews)
- "Procrastinators are abundant within senior management." (in 39 reviews)
- "no career progression for customer service jobs" (in 33 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Mastercard and is not affected by filters.
- Ethnic Group
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "work from home"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0May 13, 2019Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsPune
-Good work culture -Work from Home a available -Gender natural
-Parking -limited upgradation wrt latest technology
- 5.0Jul 24, 2023Consultant, Client Training and EducationCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
CTE is a highly flexible team relying on every team member's passion for contribution and desire to learn. We are proud of our friendly culture and effective online communication, as we are a global team with teammates from 3 different countries. In this position, you get to learn something new and challenge your creativity to develop top-of-class eLearning content every day!
Given this is a global team, folks sometimes need to attend meetings outside of regular work hours. However, we have a highly flexible schedule, so late-night meetings also mean you get to go into the office late or simply work from home for the day!