Mastech Digital Employee Reviews about "work life balance"

Updated Mar 13, 2020

4.3
Mastech Digital President and CEO Vivek Gupta
Vivek Gupta
Pros
Cons
  • "No cons I highly recommend this company(in 13 reviews)

• "No real work life balance customers are entitled(in 8 reviews)

Reviews about "work life balance"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Great Company To Work For"

I have been working at Mastech Digital full-time

Pros

Generous amounts of time off with sick time and vacation. Good work/life balance. Great people to work with. Executive management are focused and committed to company's transition to cloud based services.

Cons

Upward mobility and paths for promotion are a little unclear.

April 3, 2020Sr. Corporate recruiter

Dear Associate, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your time at Mastech Digital. Our associates make the entire company and helping them reach their goals is a critical part of our overall growth strategy. Please reach out to your manager so we cna assist with laying out a plan to obtain them.

2. "Good place to work in Recruitment firm"

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Noida

I worked at Mastech Digital full-time for more than a year

Pros

Mastech Digital is an employer oriented organization who serves well to the employee. It do have many requirements and gives proper training and also believes in work life balance. The teams are amazing. Activity hold by hr are good. Motivated. You get to learn more.

Cons

Less leaves provided. Manager approves leaves but also gives you taunting sign that it will be better if the leaves taken are less or cancelled. It would have been much better if believe in its your leaves, take it and system will handle and if leaves are collapse then it will be LWP. Less direct client.

Continue reading

March 23, 2020Sr. Corporate recruiter

Dear Associate, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Activities, Balance, Training, Teams they are all apart of what we provide to create a good working environment. We have evolved over the years and many of the improvements have come from the suggestions of our associates. We welcome your inputs and would like to understand them more. Please feel free to reach out to us at associatecarepartner@mastechdigital.com.

3. "Good place to work."

I have been working at Mastech Digital full-time

Pros

Exposure to latest technologies Good work life balance Supportive management Place where one can get a chance to prove and upgrade skills.

Cons

No cons I highly recommend this company.,

November 8, 2019Sr. Corporate recruiter

Dear Associate, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are happy to learn that you are having a good experience at Mastech Digital. Thank you for the kind words.

4. "Good Company"

I have been working at Mastech Digital full-time

Pros

*Good work-life balance. *Good environment if you are experienced.

Cons

*No Good benefits compare to other company.

September 20, 2019Sr. Corporate recruiter

Dear Associate, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your time at Mastech Digital. We re-evaluate our benefits package every year. At a minimum, we want to be on par with the industry standards. A common like is that the associates contribution declines with tenure. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to reach out to us at associatecarepartner@mastechdigital.com.

5. "Having a blast!"

I have been working at Mastech Digital full-time

Pros

Lots of smart people, awesome benefits, good work life balance.

Cons

Annual compensation is lesser than most of the competitors.

November 22, 2019Sr. Corporate recruiter

Dear Associate, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your time at Mastech Digital. Our associates are the main ingredient of our organization. They make us who we are we feel that they should be compensated fairly. It is a pay for performance environment but we do invest in services that allow us to make sure that our compensation is in line with industry standards.

6. "Great Place to work"

I have been working at Mastech Digital full-time

Pros

Great work - life balance, great benefits, opportunity to move around.

Cons

Large company with convoluted messages from management.

December 13, 2019Sr. Corporate recruiter

Dear Associate, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Our CEO has always said that we need to work hard and play hard to ensure we have a solid balance between the two. Consistent messaging is so important to make sure we are all on the same page as we continue to strive for our goals. Please reach out to us at associatecarepartner@mastechdigital.com so we can better learn about your experience.

7. "Good company with no hikes"

I have been working at Mastech Digital full-time

Pros

Flexible timings, work life balance.

Cons

No growth, less hikes, no promotions.

January 24, 2020Sr. Corporate recruiter

Dear Associate, Thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback. Need's arise from personal and professional places. They require attention and we believe and promote that they need to handled as a professional. Work life balance is important and were happy that you appreciate that. As we continue to grow we always look from the inside out because we believe in succession planning. Feel free to reach out and share any additional thoughts with us at associatecarepartner@mastechdigital.com.

8. "Neutral"

I have been working at Mastech Digital full-time

Pros

Good work life balance. Good campus.

Cons

Hike is the issue, you won't get much.

December 13, 2019Sr. Corporate recruiter

Dear Associate, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Our CEO always promotes the work hard/play hard balance as we all need to find that happy medium.

9. "Great Culture to learn and work"

I have been working at Mastech Digital full-time

Pros

Excellent work life balance Convenient timing Good office culture

Cons

Performance appraisal system. Variable pay percentage

September 20, 2019Sr. Corporate recruiter

Dear Office Associate, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. An office culture is created from within and we are fortunate to have such a great team. Many of our best improvements have come from the suggestions of our associates. Please feel free to share at associatecarepartner@mastechdigital.com.

10. "Good technology to work with"

I have been working at Mastech Digital full-time

Pros

Good work. work life balance good benefits.

Cons

Poor parental insurance policy structure.

September 20, 2019Sr. Corporate recruiter

Dear Associate, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your time at Mastech Digital. Every year we evaluate our benefit's package and we make a concerted effort to make sure that we, at a minimum, are at the industry standard. If you have any suggestions that you would like to share, please do at associatecarepartner@mastechdigital.com.

Found 38 reviews