Mastech Digital Employee Reviews about "work environment"

Updated Jul 5, 2019

4.3
Mastech Digital President and CEO Vivek Gupta
Vivek Gupta
Pros
Cons
  • "No cons I highly recommend this company(in 13 reviews)

• "No real work life balance customers are entitled(in 8 reviews)

Reviews about "work environment"

Return to all Reviews

"Fantastic place to work"

I have been working at Mastech Digital full-time

Pros

Great work-life balance (for my role) Clear direction, vision, and leadership - this is the first time in my career that my role is very clear Fantastic perks Beautiful office locations Flexible work environment Smart and friendly coworkers

Cons

Depending on your manager, work-life balance may not be as great

March 24, 2020Sr. Corporate recruiter

Dear Associate, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your time at Mastech Digital. Our people is the core of our culture and having a work life balance is apart of that. We understand that there are business needs but there many ways to come to that balance. Some of the best idea's have come from our associates and we would like to hear yours. Please feel free to reach out to us at associatecarepartner@mastechdigital.com.

2. "Great company to work for"

I have been working at Mastech Digital full-time

Pros

Benefits, work environment, freedom to try out your own ideas.

Cons

No sense of direction or vision, makes you very comfortable.

March 24, 2020Sr. Corporate recruiter

Dear Associate, Thank you for sharing your experience. Our associates create, implement, and improve our culture every day. We are very thankful for that and we also want to make sure that everyone is in the know. Communication is a key ingredient to make that happen and we have instituted many directives to make sure that we share important information to all of our associates. A few of those communications come in the form of emails: The Global Cascade, The Group Cascade (which is directly from the CEO), The Communique. There are also event's the we sponsor for both of our Office Associates and Field Associates: Lunch w/Leadership & Happy Hour's which are held across the country respectively. Many of these events have come from the recommendation of our associate's. If you have additional idea's, please share them at associatecarepartner@mastechdigital.com.

3. "OKok.."

I have been working at Mastech Digital full-time

Pros

Good work environment Several projects to work for Policies are like semi government job

Cons

Less salary Not good for freshers

March 27, 2020Sr. Corporate recruiter

Dear Associate, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your time at Mastech Digital. Our environment is a byproduct of our employees and we have the best employees around! Compensation is not a subject that we shy away from. We subscribe to multiple sources to make sure that we are, at a minimum, in line with regards to industry standards.

4. "Great Work Environment"

4.0

I have been working at Mastech Digital full-time

Pros

Great and supportive working environment.

Cons

Couldn't think of any. Hard to list down here.

September 20, 2019Sr. Corporate recruiter

Dear Associate, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are very happy to hear that you are enjoying your time at Mastech Digital. We wish you many years of continued success.

5. "Great Work Place"

I have been working at Mastech Digital full-time

Pros

Good work environment, rich culture, good work experience.

Cons

Large company, thus slow decision making.

March 30, 2020Sr. Corporate recruiter

Dear Associate, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Our associates create and maintain our culture and we have a great team. Perception is reality and we are all a product of our experiences. Mastech Digital is a publicly held organization and when are thoughtful about the choices that we make make. With that being said, many of associates that have worked at other/larger organizations have found that we are rather quick about our decision making processes.

6. "Loved it!"

I have been working at Mastech Digital full-time

Pros

Great benefits and work-life balance. Get to work among some of the best in the business. Positive culture and work environment.

Cons

No free food. Promotions are slow.

June 14, 2019Sr. Corporate recruiter

Dear Associate, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We pride ourselves on the individuals that work here and it appears that you are witnessing the same. Many times during the year we have events and employee appreciation days where we like to treat our associates for all of their hard work. Please reach out to us at associatecarepartner@mastechdigital.com so we can better understand your career goals and can assist on helping you create a roadmap to achieve them.

7. "Work Environment"

5.0

I worked at Mastech Digital full-time for less than a year

Pros

One of the best work environment you will get in Noida

Cons

Nothing came across as of now.

April 1, 2020Sr. Corporate recruiter

Dear Associate, Thank you for providing feedback. We are happy that you are having a good experience at Mastech Digital.

8. "Amazing company to work with best work environment"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

I worked at Mastech Digital full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Work Environment is great. Opportunity to grow with the organisation is more. Managers are helpful

Cons

No cons till date. One of the Amazing organisation.

April 1, 2020Sr. Corporate recruiter

Dear Associate, Thank you for sharing your experience, We are happy to learn that you are enjoying your time at Mastech digital.

9. "Lots of growth opportunities"

I have been working at Mastech Digital full-time

Pros

Challenging, yet laid back work environment. It depends on your manager, but in my team you are truly evaluated on whether you get your job done, and not on how many hours you spend in the office

Cons

Bureaucracy especially ridiculous when it comes to HR

April 1, 2020Sr. Corporate recruiter

Dear Associate, Thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback. Performance is a metric that we feel levels the playing field and everyone in the organization is judged by that. Being that HR is a governed body, there are rules that have to followed. We would like to learn more about your experience. Reach out to us at associatecarepartner@mastechdigital.com.

10. "Fantastic Company to work for"

I have been working at Mastech Digital full-time

Pros

Perfect work life balance allowed in this company. Good work environment.

Cons

Perhaps TM is not the best place to work for. Rest all teams, specially Engineering teams should be a dream job.

April 6, 2020Sr. Corporate recruiter

Dear Associate, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are glad that you are enjoying your time at Mastech Digital.

Found 27 reviews