Masabi Reviews

1. 5.0

Great place to work

Aug 25, 2021 - Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Open culture and all employees support each other

Cons

Small size start up, may have investment limitations

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

One of the best companies I ever worked for

Jul 27, 2021 - Recruiter in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly and collaborative environment. No micro-management, transparency, clear expectations and very employee-focused. Life and health insurance and nice benefit packages, flexible working hours, good work-life balance. Reading through the previous reviews, I can see that Masabi has addressed some of the issues already and is working on others, which proves that they take feedback seriously.

Cons

Could be more career opportunities, but that is a usual thing for a small company. Masabi seems to be thinking ahead in creating more opportunities for their employees

Head of People Operations

Thank you for the review!

3. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Very nice company to work for

Apr 25, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- The people were friendly (even upper-management was approachable). - The hours were standard (no late nights or overtime). - The software projects were well managed at every level. - Salary was good. - The office had a nice vibe.

Cons

Honestly, I can't really complain. I'd highly recommend working here.

Head of People Operations

Thanks for this great reveiw!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good company overall

Nov 11, 2020 - People Operations Manager in Cluj-Napoca
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good Company Culture, Employee satisfaction and health a priority, possibility and support of growth and sliding into other departments

Cons

multiple countries and information sometimes gets lost along the way

Head of People Operations

Thanks for this review. I hear your point on the availability and flow of information. This gets more and more difficult as we scale, but I hope we are getting better as we learn. Thanks again! John

5. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Don't work here!!!

Nov 29, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay, hands-off management style, parties

Cons

Bullying culture in the senior and mid-tier leadership team. Clueless HR department. Spoilt and entitled product teams Toxic work culture

7 people found this review helpful

Head of People Operations

It's always such a shame to find out that someone had a "less than a great" experience during their time at Masabi. We take things like bullying incredibly seriously and spend a lot of time cultivating a respectful and equitable culture for everyone. I do hope these views came out in your exit interview so that we could address them, but most importantly, I hope you have found a new role that you are genuinely happy in. If you ever wanted to talk about your experience again, please feel free to shoot me an email and I'd be happy and eager to engage. John

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Nice you can go on

Oct 1, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent salary they pay for your work

Cons

Poor work they pay for your work

7. 3.0

Great place to work

Sep 15, 2020 - Senior Manager in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very friendly and collaborative environment. Dynamic place to work.

Cons

No healthcare package and long hours

8. 3.0
    Former Employee

Startup Culture

Jun 11, 2020 - Support
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some good company benefits for staff. Friendly, diligent and accomplished colleagues. Innovative tech being created and a dynamic startup environment.

Cons

Bullying behaviour, bias, high turnover of staff and lack of transparency in some areas of the business. Lack of professional development and training opportunities.

5 people found this review helpful
  9. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great place

May 11, 2020 - Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

the team was always working together, helping whenever they could. Real TEAM atmoshphere with management looking out for your best interests.

Cons

The only con is that, like many other companies, they felt the effect of social distancing and working from home...as nobody was using transit.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Nice company

Sep 24, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly and smart people, with none of that corporate bs. Senior management wear flip flops to work and are very grounded. The product keeps expanding in terms of features and new markets. Good work life balance with flexi time and an employee centred WFH policy. The office is not too bad either, and loving all the free snacks and drinks. You get autonomy and the can make a difference if desired. Management recently showed they are not afraid to make tough decisions if it's for the best of the company. Great support policy for Mental Health issues.

Cons

Lack of private healthcare and sudden changes in strategy as the product keeps growing. Engineering and Product slightly privileged, but guess it's a tech company so maybe it's normal.

1 person found this review helpful

Head of People Operations

Thanks for the review. We will definitely look at more interesting workshops like School of Life for 2020.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 34 Reviews