Market Track Employee Reviews about "private equity"

Updated Mar 9, 2018

Found 4 of over 60 reviews

3.4
Market Track Chief Executive Officer Dennis Moore (no image)
Dennis Moore
Pros
  • "the downtown Willis Tower HQ is relatively convenient(in 4 reviews)

• "The company is under new ownership from a great Private Equity firm called Vista Equity Partners(in 4 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Pressure to be connected and available can impact work/life balance (different view of(in 3 reviews)

• "no room(in 2 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Advertising

249 Comments

Advertising

30.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Market Track~31588
    Join the conversation on

Reviews about "private equity"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Still New...but glad I made the decision to join!

Mar 7, 2018 - Manager in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

I love the high performance culture. People work hard and are rewarded. Getting exposed to our private equity partner and learning best practices have been a great opportunity. Many people are new and the folks that have been around the block have been very helpful during my first 90 days.

Cons

Benefits are comparable, single coverage is AWESOME. Could do better with family premiums. Top 401(k) provider but not regular matches. However, when you pair this up with all the other "perks"....I'm still feeling like I made out on the deal.

Continue reading
      1 person found this review helpful

Market Track Response

Great to hear! Glad you are enjoying it. Thx, Dennis

2. 5.0
      Current Employee

Change...can be a good thing

Mar 9, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company is under new ownership from a great Private Equity firm called Vista Equity Partners. They are truly one of the best. The best practices they have introduced should help make us a stronger company with the ability to create success and opportunities for all employees.

Cons

The change over the past 1-2 years has been difficult for many employees. I believe that the new owners and the management team are taking the right steps to provide direction and tools for success.

Continue reading
      Be the first to find this review helpful

Market Track Response

good advice...there has been a lot of change and we're working hard on upping our communication. Thx, Dennis

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great coworkers

Feb 7, 2014 - Account Partner in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

The employees are very close-knit employees. Pretty good benefits including 401k and a lot of vacation time. I would also say its a well respected product, which makes it easy to sell so long as you know how to focus on the right buying centers. The company is owned by a private equity firm and has been on a buying spree. There office is the nicest I've worked at yet in the Willis Tower and everyone has a lot of space to work. Lots of REAL opportunity for commission, even on renewals.

Cons

Just like everyone else says, the hours are long. Expect weekly 7 and 8 o'clock meetings, especially if you have east coast territory. The travel can be a little hard too depending on your position. There's a lot of "sink or swim" mentality from the managers, but sometimes that can be a good thing too.

1 person found this review helpful
    4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Very fast moving, high growth company

Jan 31, 2014 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Private Equity owned, Nice benefits, Great office. Probably the most enjoyable thing is client growth is very strong. The business model is very strong.

Cons

The work load at this company is very high, and the expectations are high as well. There company has enough resources in place to help you succeed, but if you break too far from the mold you can find yourself in the reeds very quickly.

Be the first to find this review helpful