- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Canada - All Cities
- - British Columbia
- - Vancouver, BC Area
- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - England
- - London, United Kingdom Area
- United States - All Cities
- - California
- - Los Angeles, CA, United States Area
- - Ohio
- - Akron, OH, United States Area
Found 3 of over 96 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (3 reviews)
- Former Contractor★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Offers benefits, beer Fridays, understands work-life balance, relaxed atmosphere and has an amazing pipeline.
Organization can vary from project to project, low salary, condescending attitude amongst certain supervisors.Continue reading
- Former Contractor, more than 10 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Laid back work atmosphere, friendly staffs
Management seems to be focus on cost cutting instead of gaining competitive edge in the industry, many softwares are years behind industry stander. There is poor communication and feed back from management, the schedule sometimes is unrealistic. There are also some serious performance punishments going on, if you are a driven and dedicated employee you might get brunt out real soon.
Thank you for your review! We appreciate the time and consideration spent in providing this feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our work atmosphere and working with our amazing team of artists. We are always looking for ways to improve and will work to improve our communication (even more so during this unprecedented time), and are looking at ways to improve schedules wherever possible. Our goal is to avoid burnout, and provide balance for our artists. Please don’t hesitate to contact HR directly - we would love to hear from you and discuss this further to determine where best we can improve our processes.
- Former Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The pay is good and competitive and the work is ok.
The hours can be long and hard and at times it seems the company is trying to get too much done with too few people.Continue reading