- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - District of Columbia
- - Washington, DC , United States Area
- - Washington, DC
- - Falls Church, VA
- - Merrifield, VA
- - Herndon, VA
- - Suitland, MD
- - Oklahoma
- - Oklahoma City, OK, United States Area
- - Oklahoma City, OK
- - Virginia
- - Illinois
- - Maryland
Found 43 of over 46 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Nov. 4, 2022 - Software Developer in Washington, DCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Benefits, listens to employees. Was very flexible and empathetic when I had a family crisis.
None comes to mind. Commute?
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Nov. 1, 2022 - Program and Policy Analyst in Falls Church, VARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good starting position if you're fresh out of undergrad and want to gain experience before going to graduate/law/medical school. Health insurance options are decent - even for a single independent person. They also pay for some continuing education credits.
MSAG is a subcontractor of another contracting company that works directly with OGAC. MSAG will do their best to push your application for higher positions with OGAC, but unfortunately OGAC HR is extremely unresponsive and you'll most likely leave the organization altogether within 2-3 years unless an FTE position comes along. Overall, MSAG is a good place to start out or if you're further along in your career and already have 5-10 years of experience under your belt so you can justify and negotiate for a higher wage.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Sep. 21, 2022 - Property Book Technician in Suitland, MDRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
It is a great organization
I can't think of none at this time
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Sep. 2, 2022 - Staffer in Washington, DCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Everybody is super helpful and resourceful. Always wiling to go the extra mile to make sure their employees succeed.
Sick days are inclusive of PTO.
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★May 24, 2022 - Proposal DevelopmentRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Everyone is really easy to get along with. The owners are great guys and understand the contracting business they are in. And they ultimately do listen and make the changes needed for the company's best interests. There have been some very good hires recently that have the power needed to get done what needs to be done. And it will happen. The company is moving in the right direction, for sure...
The HQ office could be better.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Mar. 8, 2022 - Vice President Contracts in Boston, MARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Solid, sincere management who cares about its employees
It's unfortunate that more people can't have the great experience I have had.
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Jul. 6, 2021 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Really great benefits options and responsive management.
I can't think of any cons at this time.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Mar. 23, 2021 - Program Support Officer in Falls Church, VARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great experience at the State Department
Not great benefits; direct hire would be better
- Current Employee★★★★★Jan. 13, 2021 - Entry Level Senior Human Capital Analyst in Washington, DCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Generous Pay Growth Opportunities (when available) Accessibility to leadership Inclusiveness
There aren't always opportunities available once contract expires.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Oct. 29, 2020 - Program Manager in O'Fallon, ILRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
MSAG really cares about their employees happiness and well-being. They're also very supportive of continuing education and training. The are a great company!
The health care benefits for those living outside of the DC area could be better.
MSAG Reviews FAQs
MSAG has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 46 reviews left anonymously by employees. 90% of employees would recommend working at MSAG to a friend and 85% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
90% of MSAG employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated MSAG 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.