MNP Partner Reviews

Found 9 of over 903 reviews

4.5
MNP CEO Jason Tuffs
Jason Tuffs

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

What people are saying about MNP

Join the conversation on

Accounting

96.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/accounting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Employer-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=MNP~112544
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Loved every min of it

Apr 20, 2021 - Partner
    Business Outlook

Pros

Highly recommend to anyone who wishes to join

Cons

No really disadvantage joining this firm

2. 5.0

Solid place

May 22, 2020 - Partner in Vancouver, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility. Good attitudes. Opportunity for advancement.

Cons

It's an accounting and consulting firm. Have to accept certain realities with that.

MNP Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. At MNP, we understand life is busy and the traditional 9-5 isn't always manageable. Flexible work hours are critical in today's fast-paced environment and we understand the value flexible hours provide to our team members. We appreciate your feedback.

3. 5.0

Entrepreneurial, Diverse, You get to do what you want

Feb 24, 2020 - Partner in Vancouver, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Strong culture of entrepreneurs. People respect each other. We operate on a first-name basis and believe that FUN is part of the workplace.

Cons

Growth rate has been stellar which means some of our support practices need to catch up.

1 person found this review helpful

MNP Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. At MNP, we are proud to foster an entrepreneurial, collaborative, diverse, and fun culture. Though MNP’s growth is very exciting, we also understand that it comes with challenges. With team members like you we can work through our growing pains and continue to be one of Canada’s fastest growing Firms. Thank you for being a part of the MNP team.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

MNP wins 2019 Workforce Choice Awards for D&I

Oct 3, 2019 - Partner in Calgary, AB
    Business Outlook

Pros

So proud about our inclusive culture and commitment to Diversity and Inclusion. MNP was nominated and awarded for the 2019 Workforce Choice Awards for D&I which reinforces our inclusive approach to business and how this is embedded in our culture.

Cons

MNP is a progressive, caring firm, that focuses on building relationships with peers, leaders, clients and the community.

2 people found this review helpful

MNP Response

We are grateful you have taken the time to write a review. At MNP, we greatly value diversity and inclusion, and understand the positive impacts it has on our culture. We are proud of our achievements and the recognition received through this award, and thankful you value it as well. It is leaders like yourself that will continue to make MNP an employer of choice. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for being part of our success.

5. 4.0

Great people

Jun 16, 2019 - Regional Managing Partner
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people. Interesting work and clients. Focus on quality service. My former firm merged with MNP in early '18 and it's been a very positive experience and has exceeded expectations

Cons

Sometimes need to work extra hours to meet client deadlines. Dealing with CRA on tax matters for clients can be frustrating

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

great firm

Jun 21, 2018 - Partner in Ottawa, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

fast paced and growing, unlike any other national firm in many ways

Cons

growth can lead to long hours

7. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years

Partner

Feb 13, 2018 - Partner
    Business Outlook

Pros

MNP has a strangle hold on the small to medium sized business space thus providing individuals opportunities in understanding the new financial services paradigm applied to a large number of SME business cycles. The environment encourages mixing of management layers, therefore partners are accessible unlike firms such as Deloitte (and I presume the others). Hires on the consulting side such as the group I co-managed, are included in all events. MNP places a high value on community activity which is one of their keys to success. A young, talented CEO is at the helm, mentored into that role by the best CEO in the financial services industry. A great place to learn about firm and client business practices through exposure to a wide gamut of SME business verticals and MNP management transparency

Cons

MNP has been extending its services footprint via high level hires from larger, more established, F-500 financial services firms. There is some cultural stratification beginning to occur, compared to the original culture of 12 years ago when I joined.

3 people found this review helpful
  8. 4.0
    Current Freelancer

Hj

Jan 12, 2021 - Human Resources Business Partner in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good environment and culture , teams

Cons

Administration and supporting teams, boss

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

MNP isn't perfect but it's great!

May 25, 2019 - Partner
    Business Outlook

Pros

MNP is guideline based vs rules based and we trust each other to do the right thing. We live where we work and focus on our clients and team members.

Cons

Sometimes we grow even more than we anticipate which can make times busy.

Viewing 1 - 9 of 9 English Reviews