MNP LLP Reviews

Updated May 28, 2020

4.1
MNP LLP CEO Jason Tuffs
Jason Tuffs
Pros
  • "The firm promotes work-life balance(in 67 reviews)

• "MNP provides in depth training by helpful staff that are willing to answer any questions you may have(in 50 reviews)

Cons
  • "May work long hours during tax season(in 43 reviews)

• "No cons, MNP is a great place to work(in 30 reviews)

1. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Programmer Analyst in Winnitoba, MB

I have been working at MNP LLP full-time for more than a year

Pros

Lots of work parties (lots of booze) Good friendly people to work with Ability to bank hours and take them off later Lots of free food Somewhat flexible hours

Cons

Working from home is looked down on and not encouraged (except during pandemic)

MNP LLP2020-05-29
  2. "Understanding and Supportive"

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Saskatoon, SK
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at MNP LLP full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Management is very understanding and supportive when it comes to your mental health and well being. They really stress work-life balance. I never feel like I need to choose between work and my family because we have a huge team of admin who are willing to step up and help out when needed.

Cons

Getting a parking spot down town

MNP LLP2020-05-26
  3. "Great place to develop and work"

Current Employee - Designated Professional in Surrey, BC

I have been working at MNP LLP full-time

Pros

Good culture and management. Such a young and passionate team. Everyone is very helpful and knowledgable. Great place to develop your skills.

Cons

Nothing comes to my attention. Busy during the busy season is totally acceptable.

Continue reading
    MNP LLP2020-05-23
  4. "Solid place"

Current Employee - Partner in Vancouver, BC

I have been working at MNP LLP full-time

Pros

Flexibility. Good attitudes. Opportunity for advancement.

Cons

It's an accounting and consulting firm. Have to accept certain realities with that.

MNP LLP2020-05-22
  5. "Great culture"

Current Employee - Accountant in Toronto, ON

I have been working at MNP LLP full-time

Pros

many social events, people work hard, work-life balance except the busy season

Cons

A senior kiss up and kick down

MNP LLP2020-05-17

May 21, 2020

We appreciate your feedback. We support and encourage a balanced lifestyle and a great culture is incredibly important to us at MNP. We understand busy season can be stressful, and trust you will find a balance that works for you through paid personal days, team building events, banked overtime, balance subsidy, observance celebrations and much more. Thank you for your review.

6. "Impressed with response to Covid"

Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at MNP LLP full-time

Pros

I've been super impressed with how MNP has handled covid at the firm. Everyone has been really supportive and focused on how we can protect our team and clients.

Cons

None at this time.Hopefully there will continue to be more and more options to work from home for our team.

MNP LLP2020-05-14

May 21, 2020

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to write a review. We are proud to hear you are pleased with how we were able to adapt to the many changes COVID-19 brought forward. It is incredible to see our team members and clients support one another through this unprecedented time. At MNP, we understand our team is comprised of real people. Real people that have families, hobbies, appointments and a life outside of the office. Many of our team members are sharing their workday stories on social media. Feel free to pop over to our LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook or Twitter to see what the team is up to. Thank you for being part of the MNP team.

7. "Anonymous"

2.0
    Former Employee - Support Staff in Toronto, ON
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at MNP LLP full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Working in a team setting, everyone is helpful, management listens employees to feedback.

Cons

Low salary, no real wage increases, no career opportunities, stuck in the same job title with little or no advancement. Former job position was boring and tiring. Need to challenge employees to new responsibilities. Layoffs are happening regardless of employee reviews, management is getting sneaky about it.

Continue reading
    MNP LLP2020-05-07

May 14, 2020

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to write a review. At MNP, our team members are our greatest asset, and they make us proud every day with their dedication, inclusiveness, and entrepreneurialism. To stay on top of industry standards we review salaries annually to ensure we remain competitive. COVID-19 is unprecedented but we continue to run our business like a business with our team members and clients top of mind. We hope you had the opportunity to share your feedback with your local Human Capital contact. Thank you for being part of the MNP team, and we wish you all the best.

8. "get your experience and get out"

2.0
    Current Employee - Staff Accountant

I have been working at MNP LLP full-time for more than a year

Pros

Easy to get in. Pay is competitive

Cons

Pretty much everything else. Culture is very poor, especially in small-town offices.

MNP LLP2020-05-01

May 6, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. To stay on top of industry standard we review salaries annually to ensure we remain competitive. We are sorry to hear you aren’t enjoying your experience at MNP. We encourage you to share your feedback with your local Human Capital contact. Your feedback is appreciated!

9. "Review"

Former Employee - Senior Accountant in Toronto, ON

I worked at MNP LLP full-time for more than a year

Pros

Nice people, reasonable pay, small engagements

Cons

Small time budgets, strict time entry

MNP LLP2020-05-01

May 6, 2020

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. We hope you had an opportunity to share your feedback with your local Human Capital contact before departing the firm. We wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

10. "Good and good. Very"

Current Employee - Audit Associate in Montreal, QC

I have been working at MNP LLP full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good. It is good and like it

Cons

Not bad. Yes it is ver good

MNP LLP2020-03-21