Lukerative Solutions Christiana (United States) Reviews

Updated Aug 1, 2018

5.0
Lukerative Solutions President Shane Lukenda (no image)
Shane Lukenda
1 Rating

"Awesome team focused on development and culture!!"

Team Leader in Christiana, DE

I have been working at Lukerative Solutions for more than a year

Pros

Loved getting the opportunity to work with these guys!! They were great from the top down!! The management team all the way down to the newest team member were all super positive and wanting to help in any way possible. They have a true focus on developing people to become their best selves while gaining skills that are crucial for any business and its success from sales to emotional intelligence they were awesome. If you don't like awesome hard working people, not the place for you. Thanks again for everything guys!!

Cons

Have to work hard and do sales, so if you dont like working, or, working with customers this is not the place for you!!

Continue reading

Lukerative Solutions Response

August 10, 2018President

Thank you for this feedback! We appreciate you mentioning our focus being on developing people - this is one of our core values. And yes it is true sales is hard work, but with our company structure the cool thing is is doesn't have to last long because we're wanting our sales team to transition to managing their own campaigns! Thanks again for your feedback - it is much appreciated!

"Great group of people, found what I was looking for"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Christiana, DE

I have been working at Lukerative Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

I was looking for experience and training in sales and marketing, so I sought out a company that would provide me with that. I wanted to jump start my career in business, but had no business experience. So, fast forward a couple months, I could list off a dozen new skills I already have gained competency in. On top of that, I've been able to make more money than I expected in an entry-level position and my coworkers are awesome, fun people to work with who are always eager to help. I'm pumped about continuing to take the next steps here in my career.

Cons

I've definitely found myself getting more out of the job by coming in early and staying late. Which ends up making the overall time commitment a bit larger than your typical job. But I was raised that 40 hours is part time and I'm trying to get my career started so it doesn't bother me. Aside from that? I mean, there are sales involved. That's not for everyone. Personally I think the sales that take place here are pretty simple and easy, but I'm sure that wouldn't be a universal opinion. If you can't take rejection, control your own work, or have a tendency to make excuses for yourself, don't work in sales. But you may also want to stay indoors and avoid people and a career.

Continue reading

Lukerative Solutions Response

October 12, 2016President

We agree the people are awesome! We understand that if we are going to accomplish big goals with our clients it is essential to invest into our team. If the people that work with our company are growing then we will grow as a bi-product! We're glad you have recognized personal development and are looking forward to continued growth with you.

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 English Reviews

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.