Longboard Architectural Products Reviews

Featured Review

Collaborative Teams & Engaging Environment

Feb 9, 2022 - Bim Manager in Abbotsford, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Knowledge and ability to teach and guide at all levels. Fun Teams, working hard to collaborate and connect all good ideas together. Really engaging environment; great people and good leadership working in energetic harmony. Floor to ceiling glazing in the front offices. EV Charging stations. Plenty Parking. Right off highway. In-office gym with Trainer & equipment. CEO takes the time to interact with everyone at every level.

Cons

Few nearby services to walk to. Lack of Office Manager role leaves some housekeeping wanting, like fridge stocked milk for coffee, or plant watering etc.

2. 5.0

Amazing Company with Amazing People

Jun 28, 2022 - National Account Manager in Abbotsford, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Hard working environment that also knows how to have fun and bring laughter to the workspace. Kind coworkers that truly care about you and emphasize involvement in the company. Beautiful office space that is clean and tidy, and also provides a kitchen, coffee, snacks.

Cons

Office can get very busy, but I guess that just means more business!

Longboard Architectural Products Response

Thank you for your feedback. We are really pleased to hear that you speak so highly of your team. At Longboard, we are committed to creating and maintaining a culture that fosters fun, hard work, teamwork, collaboration, passion, and innovation - and we are glad to have you as part of it!

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Awesome Place to Work

Jun 12, 2022 - Senior Account Manager in Abbotsford, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, fast paced, rapidly growing. Lots of fun with everyone working very hard as a collaborated team. Voice is heard.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind other than commuting time if you don’t live in the area! But worth the daily drive.

Longboard Architectural Products Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are happy that you enjoy collaborating with our hardworking team. Thank you for being an active part of our great culture here at Longboard!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Company!

Feb 8, 2022 - Senior Account Manager in Abbotsford, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Longboard has a great culture. The people are great, fun and all hard working individuals. We are challenged every day and push to grow in our roles which means work never gets boring! The company values people and it's shown from the top down that people come first.

Cons

I can't really think of anything. Some may see the location as a con if they are not from around here and driving in from the city or other areas.

Longboard Architectural Products Response

Thank you for the feedback and for being a part of our growth and shaping the culture here at Longboard! We are so glad to hear that you enjoy the continual challenge that your role provides as we expand our line-up of products!

5. 5.0

Great place to work

Jan 12, 2022 - CAD Technician in Abbotsford, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Learning and growing environment. Everyone help others to grow. Even the highest level of management team look out for you. They come, talk to you and share ideas. Best work-Life balance

Cons

*Sugar overdose in the kitchen*

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company culture

Jan 11, 2022 - People and Culture Coordinator in Abbotsford, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

It is clear that culture is a high priority when working at Longboard. I always feel safe physically, mentally and emotionally and look forward to getting up in the morning to go to work. It feels more like an extended family than a workplace, without skipping out on the importance of striving to work hard and succeed!

Cons

It is in Abbotsford, so if you lived out of town you'd have to be okay commuting. fortunately the commute is against the traffic.

7. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Pros & Cons

Feb 10, 2022 - Production in Abbotsford, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits after 3 months and a bonus program. The owner Mike himself is fantastic

Cons

Management doesn’t seem to be on the same page, depending on the area you work in you may lift more than 25 pounds, could use a vending machine in the staff room.

Longboard Architectural Products Response

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. One of our core values at Longboard is "there is always a better way," and we are committed to continual improvement. Over the past 12 months, we have nearly doubled the size of our team which has led to some growing pains; however, improving communication across our organization is one of our top goals for 2022 and we hope that you will see an improvement.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Place to Work

Aug 12, 2021 - People %26 Culture Advisor in Abbotsford, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Room for growth, Innovative team, the owners care about employees, there is onsite gym, great overall culture.

Cons

Fast paced work environment, it can sometimes become stressful as things are constantly changing.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing Team, Great Culture, Innovative Environment

Apr 29, 2021 - Associate Creative Director in Abbotsford, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of career advancement opportunities Team Building/lunches Community Work & Volunteering Genuinely being listened to and valued Great team of hard-working people Profit-Sharing Health/Wellness Benefits Access to gym & personal trainer

Cons

Rapid Growth sometimes causes growing pains Communication between departments could be improved

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

Awesome work place

Apr 29, 2021 - Maintenance Technician in Abbotsford, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Clean and safe friendly environment. This company looks after employees. If you work hard and have the right studied they acknowledge that.

Cons

Can’t really think of anything negative about it.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 19 Reviews