Long View Systems Client Services Manager Reviews

Updated Apr 15, 2016

4.5
Long View Systems CEO Brent Allison (no image)
Brent Allison
0 Rating

"A forward-thinking, sustainable company, built on a great vision"

5.0
    Current Employee - Senior Client Service Manager

I have been working at Long View Systems full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Long View is a special organization, built on Don Bialik's vision nearly 17 years ago, that I and many others reap the benefits and rewards from. It takes great courage and passion to stick to one's principles and beliefs and to create something that puts people first and offers them an opportunity to grow and enjoy a fulfilling career. Don has certainly achieved that lofty goal. Long View is truly the best company I’ve ever worked for and it really is by and large due to the amazing people I work with. I feel very proud to be a part of Long View and am grateful for the opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of the business. I look forward to many more years with Long View and contributing in a bigger way to its continued success. The best is certainly yet to come.

Cons

The bar is set really high for the senior management team and really everyone who works for long View. Expectations and demands therefore come with the job. Consequently, work-life balance isn't always easy to achieve or maintain. This struggle is no different to any other company I've worked for and comes with the territory in the Technology sector.

Long View Systems2016-04-15

Long View Systems Response

April 18, 2016Recruitment Communications Specialist

Thank you for taking the time out to let us know how we are doing! We are so happy that you are (and have been) enjoying your time spent with us so far; we hope that the next 5 years are just as rewarding to you. While we do strive for a solid work / life balance for all of our employees, including our Client Service Managers, we understand that sometimes the demands of the IT industry can be high. We do want to ensure that you are keeping that balance, though, so may we suggest that we connect with your local People Services Advisor to come up with some action items to get that to where it should be? Alternatively, please connect with our Director of People Services in our Head Office as she would also be happy to help you bring that balance back to the way it should be at Long View Systems!

"Fast growing organization, privately owned and operate, based heavily in Western Canada"

Former Employee - Client Services Manager in Calgary, AB

I worked at Long View Systems full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great people, catered lunch, people want to be there and make a difference

Cons

Goals and objectives are unclear, perhaps to the frontline staff. Collaboration is done with selected individuals, rank may not make a difference unless if you have close relationships with the top.

Long View Systems2015-05-07

Long View Systems Response

May 14, 2015Recruitment Communications Specialist

Thank you for your feedback and for the 8+ years you dedicated to our company. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Your advice will be taken to heart. We wish you the best of luck in the next chapter of your career!

3. "Great company that truely cares"

5.0
    Current Employee - Client Services Manager in Calgary, AB

I have been working at Long View Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great professional development, well compensated, management care about people and maintaining people, work culture is great, lots of team building and outside of work activities

Cons

None that are worthy of going here.

Long View Systems2014-06-20

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 3 reviews