Long View Systems Account Manager Reviews

Updated Mar 4, 2021

Found 4 of over 305 reviews

4.6
Long View Systems CEO Brent Allison (no image)
Brent Allison

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A lot of companies talk, Long View walks

Feb 10, 2021 - Account Manager in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Long View provides a fun, fast paced, highly cross functional work environment where as much as you may encounter challenges on a day to day basis, the corporation is ready to rally around you to ensure your success. Beyond that, you get to deliver impact solutions to the customers you work with. It has been an absolute pleasure to add Long View Systems to my resume

Cons

None that come to mind.

Manager, Recruiting

Hi there and thanks for your feedback on your time so far with us! We are elated to hear that you are experiencing what we strive to achieve for our employees. Thanks for all you do and please stay well!

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

Listening and caring.

Mar 4, 2021 - Enterprise Account Executive in Calgary, AB
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fantastic smart and caring people.

Cons

Too many offerings, focus on offerings that customers care about in 2021.

Manager, Recruiting

Hello there and thanks for leaving this review on your time spent with us! We take your feedback to heart and are appreciative of your insight. We are very sorry to see you go, but are grateful for everything you did for us while you were here. Best of luck in your new adventure!

3. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work

Jan 10, 2020 - Account Manager in Calgary, AB
    Business Outlook

Pros

Serious about work life balance, career progression, amazing people, team oriented

Cons

Silos throughout the business that limit ability to scale successful service delivery internally and externally

Talent Brand Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on your time with us! Our focus on work / life balance and career progression and a team of amazing people is what sets our culture apart from other companies. We would like to hear your ideas on how we can extend our successful service delivery so please speak with your Manager or People Services Manager so that we can learn more . Thanks for all you do for us!

4. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Account Manager

Aug 30, 2017 - Account Manager in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very relaxed culture. If you like cutting up every once in a while, it a good place to work. Good client base. Great name in Oil & Gas. Resources to pull from from other offices.

Cons

They may tell you that you have influence, but all of the decisions are made out of Canada. If you are America, you have no career path. Most leadership is imported from Canada.

3 people found this review helpful

Recruitment Communications Specialist

Hello, your opinion matters to us and we thank you for the time you took to share your feedback with the Glassdoor world. We do have a very unique culture and that's something that sets us apart from others in our industry. We are a global company, which means that all of our employees in the US, Canada and Europe have access to the same career opportunities. Career progression is very important to us and is definitely a focus in all of our locations, but it seems that you didn't have the same experience. Will you tell us more about this? Our VP of People Services can be reached at 403-515-6900. She would love to hear from you! We wish you only the best with your new employer.

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 English Reviews