- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Ohio
- - Cleveland, OH, United States Area
- - Cleveland, OH
- Canada - All Cities
- - Ontario
- - Toronto, ON Area
- - Toronto, ON
- - Thorold, ON
- - Saint Catharines, ON
- - St. Catharines, ON
- - Niagara, ON
Found 32 of over 34 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
Got a burning question about Rentsync? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Rentsync employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Sep. 29, 2022 - Front End Developer in St. Catharines, ONRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Great benefits - Great work life balance - Proper training - Good environment
Is growing so fast that sometimes things can get messy
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct. 5, 2022 - Frontend DeveloperRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
remote work. decent benefits i guess.
Lacked Transparency, and growth opportunities at the time.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Sep. 20, 2022 - Software Developer in Toronto, ONRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Full remote work option available Great work environment Management is always willing to help further skills Great benefits
Can't really think of a con
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Sep. 15, 2022 - Software DeveloperRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great culture, opportunities, compensation, and overall a fantastic company.
No cons available for this company.
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Sep. 26, 2022 - Software Developer in Niagara, ONRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Very relaxed environment, no heavy workloads lets you focus on things outside work. - Lots of opportunity to become a support developer (due to more tickets than actual feature development). - Free snacks for those who go into the office!
- Pay is terrible. - Benefits are laughable, and they implemented an incentive program that asks you to write positive reviews on the company to make them appear better. - No real growth if you are a developer. - One of their many CEOs while I was there made racist "jokes". - The favouritism is very big here. If you get on management's good side, then you will climb up the corporate ladder very quickly.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Sep. 6, 2022 - Frontend Developer in St. Catharines, ONRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
+ permanently work from home if you would like to + resonable workload + reimburse Udemy course cost (or other things that can improve you work skill)
- not very competive compensation - location, it's not in the high tech area
- Current Employee★★★★★Aug. 25, 2022 - Customer Success SpecialistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Does their best to integrate everyone. Despite the roll being remote, you really feel part of a team, and an integral, appreciated member of the company as well. You feel cared about. - The members of the support team are just lovely. In fact, nearly everyone in the company is pleasant to deal with. - It's exciting to be a part of a company that is growing and expanding. Additionally, as it is a growing company job stability is good, and opportunities to move your way up are available. - Good employee benefits!
- The company is still figuring out things in terms of consolidating protocols, practices and policies for the individual rental sites, which can feel a little bit chaotic. - Customers can be difficult to deal with, but this is something that is to be expected in any customer service position.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jul. 12, 2022 - Customer Service RepresentativeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
work as a team Tasks get completed Diverse
sometimes doesn’t feel like you’re heard by upper managementContinue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Jul. 5, 2022 - Fraud AnalystRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Staff support Open to suggestions on how to make functionality more fluent
None applicable at the moment
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jul. 15, 2022 - Website Project Manager in St. Catharines, ONRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Company supplied laptop very little manager oversight
very disorganized impossible to complete tasks in a timely manner no review process, no way to know if you're excelling or needing improvements sales reps sold more than the rest of the team could handle very difficult clients.
Rentsync Reviews FAQs
Rentsync has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 34 reviews left anonymously by employees. 80% of employees would recommend working at Rentsync to a friend and 76% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
80% of Rentsync employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Rentsync 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.