Found 20 of over 390 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great colleagues (depends on the team though)" (in 24 reviews)
- "people are nice" (in 15 reviews)
- "Good benefits and working environment" (in 14 reviews)
- "Has good work life balance" (in 11 reviews)
- "Working environment is bright, dynamic and diverse, really live up to the company motto 'Closing the distance'." (in 8 reviews)
- "low salaries (might be my personal problem)" (in 20 reviews)
- "Management are also children, blindly following protocol without even understanding why and as flexible as bricks." (in 9 reviews)
- "flat organization with no clear career path" (in 7 reviews)
- "Leadership has no inspiration." (in 6 reviews)
- "Compensation is average" (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of LINE and is not affected by filters.
Reviews about "working environment"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Apr 26, 2021Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearHo Chi Minh City
- Attractive salary & benefits - Modern working environment
- Low-quality & trivial projects - Managers have poor leadership - Language barrier (work with Korean/Japanese colleagues can't use English)
- 5.0Nov 4, 2019Anonymous InternFormer Intern, less than 1 yearTaipei
Challenging projects Lots of freedom to choose which tools & language to use. Good working environment Good salary compares to other intern jobs in Taiwan Team building event is fun.
For intern, the employee benefit is limited
- 5.0Aug 12, 2021SMB Market DevelopmentFormer Intern, less than 1 yearBangkok
- Very friendly and open-minded culture - Lots of employee benefits - Flexible in working hours - Nice working environment
- Is not very competitive - Not suited for people who are eager for the best salary
- 3.0Jan 22, 2016Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 yearTaipei
- Gain experiences on various internet services in a short time. - Working environment is good, clean and full of LINE characters (if you like cute characters like Brown,Cony, etc.,) - Salary is not bad, normally better than local companies.
- Can not balance work and life, - KR/JP colleagues are nice, but better to have English communication ability, instead of translate by interpreter, sometimes would lead misunderstanding via translation. - You may need to spend a lot of time on reports to prove/answer upper management's questions, but sometimes those reports are in vain. - Though,it's an internet company, somehow, some internal data reports still made by stupid way. - Most staff work over time every day, working with very high pressure. - No good leadership, leaders do not make decision all the time, they're afraid of making wrong decision and waiting for CEO's response.3
- 4.0Mar 17, 2022Research AssistantFormer Intern, less than 1 yearBeijing, Beijing
- Learn a lot from the manager - Participate in meaningful research job - International working environment
- Relatively low payment - limited tasks for Intern
- 4.0Feb 17, 2021Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearHanoi
- Friendly working environment - Good benefits, additional bonus on holidays - Review performance (leads to salary adjustment) twice a year
- Company structure is immature, political issues in the past, new changes hope to fix it. - Java projects mostly - Can not have much decision on project planning, mostly depends on JP side.
- 1.0Jan 11, 2018Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 5 years
no business dress code.
toxic working environment with low salary, have to stay up over night work over 4 times per a week. No balance with W & L.1