The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about LINE? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with LINE employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "low salaries (might be my personal problem)" (in 19 reviews)
- "Management are also children, blindly following protocol without even understanding why and as flexible as bricks." (in 8 reviews)
- "Leadership has no inspiration." (in 6 reviews)
- "Not clear future career path" (in 4 reviews)
- "Too much politics too much everything" (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Gender
This rating reflects the overall rating of LINE and is not affected by filters.
Found 9 of over 384 reviews
Updated Sept 23, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "flexible working hours"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0Jul 2, 2018Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Flexible working hour, many opportunities to work globally
No business strategy, No detail plans, just do it and if it does not work out, get rid of it.
- 4.0Nov 22, 2021Anonymous EmployeeCurrent EmployeeJakarta
No attendance flexible working hours, cozy office, competitive salary and benefits
Hard to get promotion, they don't really give you an opportunity to explore/give suggestions because we mostly followed orders from HQ