LINE Employee Reviews about "colleague"
75% would recommend to a friend
(37 total reviews)
86% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great colleagues (depends on the team though)" (in 26 reviews)
- "Good benefits and working environment" (in 16 reviews)
- "people are nice" (in 14 reviews)
- "Has good work life balance" (in 11 reviews)
- "Working environment is bright, dynamic and diverse, really live up to the company motto 'Closing the distance'." (in 11 reviews)
- "low salaries (might be my personal problem)" (in 22 reviews)
- "Management are also children, blindly following protocol without even understanding why and as flexible as bricks." (in 8 reviews)
- "flat organization with no clear career path" (in 6 reviews)
- "Leadership has no inspiration." (in 6 reviews)
- "1. Bonus is not that ideal" (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of LINE and is not affected by filters.
Found 37 of over 390 reviews
Updated Nov 27, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "colleague"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Mar 1, 2021Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 8 yearsSeongnam
Very fast-paced, allows exposure to different projects, markets and user problems. Great colleagues (depends on the team though) Great benefits
Change is the only constant1
- 4.0Apr 22, 2020Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsSeongnam
I love the fact that I was able to be surrounded by passionate and enthusiastic people. I learned so much from work and also from my colleagues. If you'd like to work with people from different countries such as Korea, Japan, Taiwan, you may consider a job here!
You probably don't want to start work here if it's your first job. It's such a fast-paced working environment. Everyone is quite busy with their projects. Some people may find it difficult to adjust at first. However, if you are up to challenges, please go for it!
- 3.0Oct 30, 2019LeadCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSeoul
I've enjoyed working with exceptionally talented and highly devoted colleagues. If you are passionate about technologies and global business opportunities, LINE is one of the best options in Korea. Especially you are in early stage of your professional carreer, you can learn a lot from your colleagues.
Only a limited number of C levels make most of decisions and no sense of delegation at all. C levels have escalated to the top of the corporate ladder just because they joined the company earlier than others not because they have more expertise. Many seasoned managers have left the company because they couldn't find any growth opportunities at LINE.1
- 1.0Apr 27, 2016Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 year
- Very smart and dedicated colleagues...some of the best people I've worked with - Office is located in a nice area (Mid-Wilshire)
- No clear vision or support from senior management - does not care about employees - Cultural/organizational gap considering that they are based in the US (extremely top-down management practices)2
- 4.0Mar 18, 2019Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
Great place for someone who loves challenge, jumping into new things, changes Good benefits and working environment Highly competitve colleagues who are professional in their fields
Not recommending to people who are looking for stable job No one can know when your project/business you are working on will disappear Hard to find balance between work and life, lots of OT3
- 4.0Oct 11, 2021MarketingFormer Intern, more than 1 yearTaipei
- Company culture - Learning from experienced colleagues in diverse teams - Benefits (free snacks/stickers...)
- Work & life imbalance (on-call)
- 5.0May 24, 2021Platform ManagerFormer EmployeeSeoul
Young and enthusiastic environment. Colleagues are hard working and responsible. Most of the work is project based, able to meet and work with different people based on project
The retention rate can be the issue
- 5.0Apr 4, 2023Team LeadCurrent Employee
The company is stable and has many excellent colleagues.
Due to the strengthened personal information regulations by the Japanese government, there are many restrictions in conducting business.
- 5.0Aug 1, 2021Senior Security EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsTokyo
- real-world challenges with very good colleagues. - a variety of business experiences - full remote work
- a lot of issues - too many meeting and internal communications - wear many hats