Found 3,658 of over 13K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "There is no work/life balance and you almost assume that the unrealistic targets are to set you up for failure." (in 404 reviews)
- "Believes they are 'agile' but realistically this means a lack of direction and poor management." (in 267 reviews)
- "Low salaries and a lot of presentations for each purpose" (in 245 reviews)
- "Long hours but it is individual choice due to flexible working style and not forced by company" (in 218 reviews)
- "Working late hours to get by on meeting deadlines" (in 148 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of L'Oréal and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Nov 23, 2023Supply Chain InternFormer Employee, less than 1 yearMontreal, QC
- very structured program - a lot of networking opportunities and opportunities to meet other interns
- the office is far away for some teams
- 4.0Nov 25, 2023Key Account ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsMontreal, QC
Fast paced environment with potential for advancement Stimulating and challenging work
High pressure for success Heavy workload and long hours
- 4.0Oct 31, 2023Marketing AssistantCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearMontreal, QC
Super supportive team and enabling managers. Unique culture that seems to have a positive impact on me.
The pay is relatively low for our ability and the amount of work.
- 4.0Oct 26, 2023IT Project ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsMontreal, QC
- Positive and inclusive culture - Great environment and benefits
- Compensation not very competitive
- 3.0Sept 8, 2023Graphic DesignerFormer EmployeeMontreal, QC
In general people were great with opportunities to learn a lot. great benefits opportunity to grow within the company depending on your department
lots of turnover pay is lower than the industry can be stressful if you are not proactive and willing to learn
- 2.0Sept 18, 2023Financial AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearMontreal, QC
Good atmosphere, fun events and great employee discounts on L'Oréal products
Disorganized organization with very high turnover with high workload
- 4.0Sept 20, 2023Marketing Project LeadCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearMontreal, QC
Great team spirit. Fast paced environment. Motivating.
Expectations are high which often leads to overtime.
L'Oréal Reviews FAQs
L'Oréal has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 12,737 reviews left anonymously by employees. 88% of employees would recommend working at L'Oréal to a friend and 84% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
88% of L'Oréal employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated L'Oréal 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.