Found 529 of over 582 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Advertising
I recently received an offer from iProspect (part of Dentsu) I’ve heard ups and downs about this company. I currently work for a great company and not sure if I should leave. The new opportunity pays a lot more than I currently make. Does anyone have any advice about this company and whether I should take the job or not?
Senior Vice President
Role at WPP OpenX new company ? I was approached for regional role. I’m still wrapping my brain around the model. Seems good? Always hard to say from ppt slides vs reality. Any thoughts or insights? What’s the culture like? Vision? Leadership? Any pros/cons appreciated
Got a burning question about Kognitive Sales Solutions? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Kognitive Sales Solutions employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Flexible hours is great and I enjoy the provided rental vehicle and Per diems for getting to your work locations." (in 35 reviews)
- "good pay and incentives for part" (in 26 reviews)
- "My manager was great!" (in 22 reviews)
- "Uncapped commissions and incentives combined with guaranteed base." (in 19 reviews)
- "Good money if you're dedicated and great at sales." (in 16 reviews)
- "Poor management" (in 25 reviews)
- "High pressure to meet sales goals on daily basis and constantly bombarded with termination threats from the manager." (in 10 reviews)
- "I've had bad experiences with management but I attribute that to the fact that upper management are based out of Toronto and don't respect the Calgary team as much as they do their own." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Kognitive Sales Solutions and is not affected by filters.
- Ethnic Group
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- 5.0Sept 15, 2023Team LeadCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, ON
I have been working with Kognitive since one year, never i have seen such a good culture and flexibility. The scheduling is so easy and the work culture is amazing. My manager Wafic at London is very helpful and understanding. Working here has been easier because of his continuous support.
I don’t feel there is something that i don’t like because it is really a good place to work for students.
- 5.0Sept 15, 2023Team CaptainCurrent Employee
1. Growth and Development: The company prioritizes the growth and development of its employees through comprehensive training programs, allowing individuals to acquire valuable sales and negotiation skills, as well as improve their communication and interpersonal abilities. 2. Recognition and Promotion: Hard work and dedication are recognized and rewarded at Kognitive Sales Solutions. Employees have the opportunity to advance in their careers, with promotions based on performance. In just 6 months, I was promoted to a team captain role, highlighting the company's commitment to recognizing and nurturing talent. 3. Supportive Management: The management team at Kognitive Sales Solutions is supportive, providing guidance, feedback, and ample opportunities for personal and professional growth. Their support creates a positive work environment and encourages employees to reach their full potential. 4. Results-Driven Culture: The company's culture is competitive and results-driven, emphasizing the importance of achieving targets and recognizing achievements. This motivates employees to perform at their best and fosters a sense of accomplishment. 5. Fun Activities and Camaraderie: Kognitive Sales Solutions organizes fun activities called "Socials" to encourage camaraderie among employees. These activities not only boost morale but also enhance team performance and create an enjoyable work atmosphere. Overall, Kognitive Sales Solutions offers a motivating and enjoyable workplace that values employee growth, recognizes achievements, and fosters a supportive and results-driven culture.
Competitive atmosphere to drive performance
Kognitive Sales Solutions Reviews FAQs
Kognitive Sales Solutions has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 582 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at Kognitive Sales Solutions to a friend and 76% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 11% over the last 12 months.
82% of Kognitive Sales Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Kognitive Sales Solutions 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.