Knowledge First Financial Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Found 23 reviews

4.6
Knowledge First Financial CEO George Hopkinson
George Hopkinson

"Forward thinking compnay, with traditional values"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

I have been working at Knowledge First Financial full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Some of the best things about working for KFF are the fact that the company is forward thinking. One of the good things about working here is that they are very committed to customer satisfaction. They are also very focused on sales, and wanting to increase them in order to drive our business forward.

Cons

Some of the cons of working at KFF are the work life balance.

Knowledge First Financial2017-09-11

September 12, 2017HR & Office Services Coordinator

Thank you for your feedback! We love to hear your comments!

2. "Excellent company to work for with high integrity and best intentions to hep Canadian Families!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Richmond, BC

I have been working at Knowledge First Financial full-time for more than a year

Pros

You are able to set your own schedule, your income potential in uncapped! You have to work hard but atleast your know your working for yourself. Helping families save for education is so rewarding! I know that I am doing something positive to impact the lives of generations of kids to follow.

Cons

Appointments can be in the evening when both parents are home so you do have to balance family and work life. If you're able to do that then you are going to do very well!

Advice to Management

Promote the Flex Plan more online! It's the best plan in the market today and it's exclusive to our company so let's get more people noticing it!

Knowledge First Financial2017-09-13
  3. "Awesome place to work"

Current Employee - Technical Helpdesk in Mississauga, ON

I have been working at Knowledge First Financial full-time for more than a year

Pros

Company culture is very friendly and lots of perks - They are very considerate when it comes to your personal life

Cons

none too significant to mention

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

Knowledge First Financial2017-08-28

September 12, 2017HR & Office Services Coordinator

Thank you for your positive feedback! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying every moment at Knowledge First!

4. "Office Services/Commissions Coordinatior"

I have been working at Knowledge First Financial full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

Great Place to work! Great Culture and Recognition as well as Perks!

Cons

Can't think of any cons! Love working here.

Knowledge First Financial2017-08-15

September 12, 2017HR & Office Services Coordinator

Thank you for the positive feedback! We strive to ensure we have a positive work environment with plenty of recognition!

5. "Great Culture! Great Perks and Inspired to do my best!"

I have been working at Knowledge First Financial full-time for more than 20 years

Pros

Excellent Employee Perks! A place where we all share the same values, and stand behind our company's mission. Great Development Opportunities The culture here is amazing, and fun Everyone is personable from CEO down An organization that encourages growth, and to be inspired.

Cons

No cons, only point to mention is that I like the work environment, and the challenging opportunities offered that it keeps me engaged and learning!

Knowledge First Financial2017-02-16

May 4, 2017HR Generalist

Thank you for sharing your experience as a tenured member of Knowledge First, the company's success relies on the dedication and contributions of people like yourself.

6. "Great place to work"

I have been working at Knowledge First Financial full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Friendly Environment Management is very approachable & Easy to talk to Promotes internal growth Provides Educational opportunities Amazing group of people Race equality

Cons

Benefits and Pay are not as great as they should be, but it's comparable to most companies.

Advice to Management

Need more Employee morale boosting practices, activities etc.

Knowledge First Financial2017-02-16

May 4, 2017HR Generalist

Thanks for your feedback! We encourage you to connect with our HR Team to provide more information about how we can partner with you to implement some of these suggestions.

7. "Great Work Environment, Fun Place to Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

Pros

- the people are great - positive work environment - HR tries very hard to promote a healthy/safe work environment ... always planning fun events to keep employees happy - great location right across from Square One Mall - They promote from within as much as they can - Get to work with all departments - Quarterly meetings with the CEO to find out what each department is doing and to recognize employees for going...

Cons

- Sometimes the workload can be stressful

Knowledge First Financial2016-09-16

May 4, 2017HR Generalist

Thank you for sharing your experience, we encourage you to connect with our HR Team to discuss how we can better support a productive and healthy work environment.

8. "Human Resources Assistant (Summer Student)"

I worked at Knowledge First Financial

Pros

- All of the other employees were very friendly and helpful - It was the perfect mixture of fun and professional - I was able to work with people ranging from other temporary employees to the CEO

Cons

- The workload from the PGA was a little overwhelming, however, everyone in Human Resources pitched in to help alleviate the stress

Advice to Management

There is some division between the different departments, so maybe create an environment where there are more opportunities for interaction between departments.

Knowledge First Financial2016-08-25
  9. "business analyst"

I have been working at Knowledge First Financial full-time

Pros

great people to work with

Cons

lack of professional management

Knowledge First Financial2016-04-29
    • "Good company"

I have been working at Knowledge First Financial

Pros

Great people, easy to work with, not much pressure depending on your position. Flexible company

Cons

i do not have any bad thing to say about this company.

Knowledge First Financial2015-08-27