Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange Reviews
82% would recommend to a friend
(11 total reviews)
Found 11 of over 11 reviews
Updated Jan 19, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Jul 11, 2020Compliance AnalystFormer Employee, more than 1 yearToronto, ON
- lots of independence and trust from management - great culture - you gain lots of experience while handling different scenarios every day - great for students in finance fresh out of school who need a solid salary!
- not too much growth opportunity in long term1
- 4.0Jan 19, 2023AnalystFormer Employee, more than 1 yearToronto, ON
- Work From home - Little or No Micromanagement - Management is easy to work with (very flexible, time off etc) - Work isn't hard or time-consuming - Welcomed to work overtime at 1.5x pay if you want
- No real growth opportunities (small company) - Zero incentive to work harder or compete with peers to get more deals - Zero Company Culture, (company events or outings) - Work can be repetitive - No real benefits, (Goodlife, Personal care health etc)
- 3.0Feb 26, 2022TraderFormer Employee, less than 1 yearToronto, ON
Its a way to get your foot in the door.
High volume of calls and lots of time on the phone required
- 3.0Oct 11, 2017Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
- Start Up Feel - Lunch is provided when busy
- Micro Management - Favoritism for specific staff members - Overall team culture is horrible.
- 5.0Jun 28, 2018TraderCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsToronto, ON
- it's a hard working fast paced environment - lots to learn - good entry in to financial services - lunch is often provided - I like the people I work with
- nothing I can think of
- 5.0Feb 14, 2020FX TraderFormer Employee, more than 1 yearToronto, ON
Tight knit group of traders, exposure to senior management, great opportunity to learn about Fx markets, lean team means lots of responsibility
not super close to the subway, cafe in the office building isn't great
- 5.0Feb 25, 2019Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
Opportunity to grow and very nice people.
You must manage yourself and they expect you to solve your problems by yourself.
- 2.0May 29, 2018Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, less than 1 year
- Free lunch on busy days but must stay at desk to work
- Management isn't experienced with worker management - No one stays for longer than a year
- 5.0Jun 30, 2020Compliance LeadCurrent EmployeeToronto, ON
Great Management Cordial Team Work Scope for growth Value opinions Best Location
Office space gets congested at times!