Cover image for Klue

Found 97 of over 101 reviews

5.0
Klue CEO Jason Smith
Jason Smith
Pros
  • "Overall, a great place to learn and grow(in 4 reviews)

• "There is no 'macho' environment in the sales team(in 5 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Klue has a fast-paced work environment(in 8 reviews)

• "There are growing pains as with every start up but I can honestly say there has not been any obvious con that I could point out(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

70 Comments

Tech

457.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Klue~2919580
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0

Good Place to Work

Nov. 28, 2022 - Front End Engineer in Vancouver, BC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great People Lots of learning Good payment No limit pay time off

Cons

Small Company Processes not well defined

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Positive

Nov. 7, 2022 - Director of Brand
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fast paced, positive environment, with lot's opportunity to advance.

Cons

Fast growing company comes with challenges

Klue Response

Thanks for sharing your thoughts

3. Join the Klue team
      See Our Latest Jobs
    4. 5.0

Exciting and

Oct. 28, 2022 - Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Management has a good idea of where the company and product is headed, and there's lots of room for career growth and skills development. It's exciting and relatively fast-paced, and there's opportunities everywhere to make meaningful contributions.

Cons

Only con I see is that right now the development practices and business processes for dev teams are still geared to a smaller company - not much is standardized, although there are ongoing initiatives to change that. Just part of joining a rapidly growing company!

Continue reading

Klue Response

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. We'd love you to share them internally as well so that you can help us scale successfully.

5. 5.0

Top Class Environment to Learn and Win

Sep. 26, 2022 - Account Executive in Vancouver, BC
      Business Outlook

Pros

- clear vision on expectations/KPIs from leadership - transparent communication from the top down - great product - driving the initiative in a new category - Nice downtown office

Cons

- All Sales jobs comes with the stress of hitting your targets

Klue Response

We are super excited to hear your early impressions of joining Klue. Please keep the feedback coming.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee

A great place to learn with a supportive and friendly team

Sep. 2, 2022 - Customer Success Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

At Klue, you'll find the most supportive team members, a fun and exciting product, a growing company and industry, and lots of opportunity to learn and be challenged. Klue is also incredibly transparent, so you always know the direction of the company and how it's performing.

Cons

Klue is rapidly growing and therefore a lot of processes still need to be scaled and finalized. While this is not a con, it can be for people who have a harder time asking questions or finding things out on their own.

1 person found this review helpful
    7. 5.0

Great Onboarding!

Sep. 1, 2022 - Customer Success Manager in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Friendly team - Great onboarding/ramp process - Interesting product

Cons

- Nothing so far to report

Klue Response

Appreciate your feedback. Glad to hear you've enjoyed the onboarding process!

8. 5.0
      Current Employee

Open, Collaborative, Accepting and Passionate

Aug. 15, 2022 - Design Director
      Business Outlook

Pros

Klue is awesome. They have had a phenomenal culture from the start, but the impressive part has been seeing it maintained and even improved as they have grown like crazy over the past 6 years. This is no small feat. Klue has a really great creative environment. People are supportive, curious, accountable, collaborative and passionate. Everyone cares and hustles, but there is also a really healthy work/life balance. Before working at Klue I ran a creative agency and worked with hundreds of companies big and small over the past two decades. It's very rare to see a culture/environment as healthy as Klue's.

Cons

Some typical startup growing pains around process, resource allocation, etc. But I see it all improving constantly and overall it's still better managed than most companies I have worked with.

Klue Response

Appreciate you, and everyone at Klue for continuing to elevate what we have here.

9. 5.0

Hey Siri, play Let's Stay Together by Al Green

Aug. 15, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

I could write an essay on the pros to being at Klue. Sparknotes version: Exciting culture that focuses on building strong relationships across all teams and with their customers through clear communication, a shared product passion, and of course some fun. 😃

Cons

If you aren't looking to get your hands dirty/make an impact, Klue isn't the place for you.

Klue Response

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and for adding to our exciting culture.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best company I've work for so far

Aug. 15, 2022 - Machine Learning Engineer in Vancouver, BC
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Even though the company grew a lot recently, the culture is still awesome! Everyone I talked to was super kind and willing to help. I also feel super comfortable around them. - Flexibility. As long as I'm delivering and attending important meetings, I don't need to clock in and clock out. I can simply follow my schedule, I can leave to go to appointments whenever necessary, and so on. - Unlimited days off. It's awesome that whenever you need to recharge, you can request days off. And different from another company I worked for, taking those days off is actually very encouraged. - Interesting and challenging projects. - Super competent team. - On top of all that, they also pay really well.

Cons

I can't think of any. Maybe just saying that things move quite fast (as it's normal in startups). But it would only be a problem for people that are not used to that.

Continue reading

Klue Response

Great to hear that you're enjoying the work, team and culture at Klue. We're working hard to scale the special culture we've built - appreciate you being a part of that.

11. 5.0

Best job ever

Aug. 4, 2022 - Backend Engineer in Vancouver, BC
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Awesome culture - Lots of support from team - Work life balance

Cons

- I can't think of anything REALLY

Klue Response

Appreciate your input and support for Klue.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 97 Reviews
    </>Embed

Klue Reviews FAQs

Klue has an overall rating of 5.0 out of 5, based on over 101 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at Klue to a friend and 100% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Klue employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Klue. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

100% of Klue employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Klue 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 5.0 for culture and values and 4.8 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Klue Job Seekers