Cover image for KPI Digital

Found 5 of over 5 reviews

3.8
KPI Digital  President Benny Cohen
Benny Cohen

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Tech

78 Comments

Tech

642.8K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=KPI Digital ~2246912
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about KPI Digital ? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with KPI Digital employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Amazing Company - Amazing Culture

Oct. 25, 2022 - C-Level Executive in Montreal, QC
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love the people, the culture. Great vision would definitely recommend

Cons

Not much - all good

Continue reading
  2. 2.0
    Former Employee

Depends What Project You're On

Oct. 17, 2022 - Analytics
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good if you're working on projects with clients they've had for a while. They have maintained these relationships well & you will continue to get work.

Cons

- Toxic upper management that don't get along with each other - Expertise is in older tech stack (SSIS, on-prem data warehousing, IBM products like Cognos) - They haven't figured out how to deliver new solutions to new clients - Sales & Marketing aren't aligned with existing staff availability leading to bench time if you're not implicated full-time with their older clients - Below-average compensation - No career development

Continue reading
  3. Join the KPI Digital team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great culture

Apr. 27, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Happy clients, intelligent leaders, passionate employees, strong culture

Cons

Operations, benefits and salaries need to be improved and catch up to the market offerings today.

2 people found this review helpful
  5. 5.0
    Former Intern

Company review

Aug. 25, 2020 - Solutions Architect
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice SMEs and directors. They are perfect!

Cons

Everything is good. Not really cons provided.

6. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Super fun culture

Jan. 9, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility Open to new ideas Ability to work independently yet still feel part of the team Amazing culture-work hard, play hard with lots of fun times Ability to say "no" or challenge the status quo without negative consequences free snacks, drinks and CEO & VP Mktg are good about treating us

Cons

We have the ability to define and create new structures, processes and ways of working which is great. However, there are challenges with change management (sometimes it's hard to change, when you are very used to doing it a certain way).

2 people found this review helpful