- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Canada - All Cities
- - Ontario
- - Toronto, ON Area
- - Toronto, ON
- - Quebec
- - Montreal, QC Area
- - Montreal, QC
Found 5 of over 5 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (5 reviews)
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about KPI Digital ? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with KPI Digital employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
- Current Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★Oct. 25, 2022 - C-Level Executive in Montreal, QCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I love the people, the culture. Great vision would definitely recommend
Not much - all goodContinue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Oct. 17, 2022 - AnalyticsRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good if you're working on projects with clients they've had for a while. They have maintained these relationships well & you will continue to get work.
- Toxic upper management that don't get along with each other - Expertise is in older tech stack (SSIS, on-prem data warehousing, IBM products like Cognos) - They haven't figured out how to deliver new solutions to new clients - Sales & Marketing aren't aligned with existing staff availability leading to bench time if you're not implicated full-time with their older clients - Below-average compensation - No career developmentContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Apr. 27, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Happy clients, intelligent leaders, passionate employees, strong culture
Operations, benefits and salaries need to be improved and catch up to the market offerings today.
- Former Intern★★★★★Aug. 25, 2020 - Solutions ArchitectRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Nice SMEs and directors. They are perfect!
Everything is good. Not really cons provided.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jan. 9, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ONRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexibility Open to new ideas Ability to work independently yet still feel part of the team Amazing culture-work hard, play hard with lots of fun times Ability to say "no" or challenge the status quo without negative consequences free snacks, drinks and CEO & VP Mktg are good about treating us
We have the ability to define and create new structures, processes and ways of working which is great. However, there are challenges with change management (sometimes it's hard to change, when you are very used to doing it a certain way).