JoeZoo Reviews

Updated Feb 20, 2019

4.7
JoeZoo CEO Carl Mascarenhas (no image)
Carl Mascarenhas
  1. "Full Stack Developer"

Current Employee - Full Stack Developer in Toronto, ON

I have been working at JoeZoo full-time for less than a year

Pros

Lots of opportunities to learn new technologies and grow as a developer. Encouraged to participate and suggest ideas/improvements that could help the company and the product. One of the main aspects of the job is the practice/importance of being disciplined. Being a small team communication between team members becomes quite efficient and results in the gain of team productivity. The work culture being promoted not only helps with the engagement of work but also makes you feel valuable and respected by the company. Also the vision set by the founders for the company makes you want to be a part of the company and build a product that would help the education system.

Cons

Being a startup company work/life balance can be challenging.

JoeZoo2017-10-04
  2. "Working at JoeZoo"

Current Employee - Junior Software Developer in Toronto, ON

I have been working at JoeZoo full-time for less than a year

Pros

There is a fantastic opportunity to learn and grow as a software developer. The CTO is very knowledgeable and helps facilitate improvement of skills. Working with cutting edge tools and software. Given the small size of the team, my contributions feel important, and I can go home happy knowing I am helping build a product that positively impacts the education industry and makes teachers & students lives easier. Friendly work culture that encourages me to be both personable and professional.

Cons

It's easy to get overwhelmed at times with the fast pace and workload.

Continue reading
    JoeZoo2017-09-20
  3. "Joezoo Starup Review"

4.0

I have been working at JoeZoo full-time for less than a year

Pros

Team: very fun and active. Technology: Using new technologies ATM. There are a lot to learn but everyone in the team doesn't mind to spend time to help. Great team. Location: in the heart of Chinatown with many great and cheap restaurant around.

Cons

Small working table. Rent in downtown is expensive.

JoeZoo2017-09-20
  4. "Junior Software Developer"

Former Contractor - Junior Software Developer

I worked at JoeZoo for more than a year

Pros

Amazing opportunities to learn new technology. The CTO & CEO are very invested in what they are building, are always approachable and focus on fostering a positive work environment that encourages skill building and more learning.

Cons

Being a startup, sometimes the work/fast pace can overwhelm you.

Continue reading
    JoeZoo2019-02-20

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 4 reviews