J.P. Morgan Employee Reviews about "great benefits"

Updated Jan 24, 2021

Found 1,138 of over 29,935 reviews

4.0
J.P. Morgan Chairman, President, and CEO Jamie Dimon
Jamie Dimon
6,236 Ratings
Pros
  • "Great company with great benefits(in 1142 reviews)

• "Good benefits for new employees(in 925 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Long daily working hours throughout year(in 460 reviews)

• "Hard work / no work life balance(in 302 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "great benefits"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 10 years

Proud Employee of JPMC

Jan 30, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Sudbury, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

great benefits and competitive salary. Employment Mobility and Development friendly

Cons

no bad experience with the company

2. 4.0
      Former Employee

Technical associate

Jan 10, 2016 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, great benefits, very interesting and challenging projects

Cons

Nothing I can think right now

3. 1.0
      Former Employee

Very Pathetic Place to work

Oct 31, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

I enjoyed the people I worked with. Great benefits.

Cons

Very bad management The manager and supervisors had favorites and always gave them the advantage. Some managers have tunnel vision with micro-managing skills. Good people are leaving and senior management does not care, they treated people just as numbers. I am happy that I no longer am part of that.

1 person found this review helpful
    4. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing benefits and good place to work overall.

Nov 4, 2020 - Senior Specialist I in Phoenix, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits, great people to work with, career/ life balance support. Fair starting wage.

Cons

I had a vey incompetent boss who was cheating with another woman in the department and everybody knew about it. He was very hard and uncomfortable to work with. He was also unfair, hard to communicate with and had anger issues. HR couldn't do anything about it despite multiple complaints until one day they finally laid him off for unrelated reasons. Also gossip, from day one everybody was talking crap behind everybody's back including the trainers, it is so unprofessional.

1 person found this review helpful
    5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Lots of pros

Jan 15, 2021 - Executive Assistant in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Working at JPM has lots of pros of course: great benefits, access to financial services, being constantly surrounded by very smart people and learning a lot about finance. i'm proud to work here. of course, it's very dependent on your team and manager. I'm lucky to have a really great manager who doesn't micromanage and a mostly great team. Pay is VERY good compared to skills needed. Management is very understanding of work/life balance and having a family and a "life" outside of work.

Cons

growth can be tough because it's such a giant firm. you really have to push through but it can be done! again, since it's such a big firm, there are A LOT of bureaucracies in place that can be annoying but i think the pros outweigh the cons.

6. 4.0