Itsu Employee Reviews about "hard work"

Updated Nov 14, 2019

3.5
Itsu Founder Julian Metcalfe (no image)
Julian Metcalfe
Pros
  • "Yo can have free food every day(in 25 reviews)

• "Free lunch, fast pace, ability to work in other places(in 10 reviews)

Cons
  • "pretty hard work; always on a rush; high stress level(in 9 reviews)

• "Lots of pseudo pressure from managers, they put a lot of pressure for you to preform to extremely high unrealistic targets(in 8 reviews)

Reviews about "hard work"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Team Member"

Current Employee - Team Member in London, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Itsu part-time for less than a year

Pros

Staff is good Pay is good

Cons

Hard Work lots of cleaning all the time

November 18, 2019Recruitment Manager

Hello and thank you for your review. I am glad you like your team , please do not forget about all the discounts you have on its'us platform, there are very good deals for the cinema tickets, stores, gyms and more. At itsu we take care of our people and customers, therefore our food and health safety standards might come across very high and challenging, sometimes stressful but is all about providing healthy fresh food to our teams and customers in a safe environment. We are very grateful for all your hard work! itsu recruitment team

2. "team member"

Current Employee - Team Member in London, England

I have been working at Itsu full-time for less than a year

Pros

very friendly, best place, possibility for career

Cons

maybe the only cons could be hard work

"Crazy hard work but fun atmosphere"

Former Employee - Team Leader in London, England

I worked at Itsu full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good salary Free food Great discount Fun environment

Cons

Lots of pressure Pretty hard work High stress level

4. "Amazing experience at Itsu"

Former Employee - Team Member Pro in London, England

I worked at Itsu full-time for more than a year

Pros

free breakfast and lunch (drink included), free bottles of water at work, bonus every week (if the team was good enough at the job), days out with the team, company parties; possibility for a career

Cons

pretty hard work; always on a rush; high stress level

5. "Good as first job in London"

Former Employee - Team Leader in London, England

I worked at Itsu full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good salary, good bonus every week, progression, parties, trainings, organised company, clear rules

Cons

Hard work, lot of pressure for team members and too much pressure for the managers

6. "Could be better"

Current Employee - Team Member Pro in London, England

I have been working at Itsu full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good salary compare other similar companies. Free lunch. Weekly bonus. Family feel workplace. Staff parties.

Cons

Hard work, stressful long shifts, early start. You have to made the food and serve the customers and cleaning as well which is shouldn't be like this way. Make you feel like you are just a servant. High standard on the mistery shopper. We serve the customers faster than Mcdonald's and you can lose the bonus if the customer not served within 1 minute.

Continue reading

"Crazy hard work, everyone unhappy"

1.0
    Team Leader Service

I have been working at Itsu

Pros

There are regular parties where they try to counter balance the general dissatisfaction if absolutely everyone. There is a half price allowance for everyone buying stuff there.

Cons

People are not cared about, only used until they bear working crazy hours then they resign. Extremely hard work on a team member level which includes a heavy pushing from management side to be able to meet targets. Lacking the hour allowance, there is only a few team member who work extremely hard whilst the new ones dont get trained properly. The turnover of team members as well as management has reached a sky high numbers, nearly half of the management gone. Bonuses are impossible to be reached so dont even dream about calculating with bonus additonal to your salary. The executive team is corrupt, you can only grow if you have a very intimate relationship with your superior. HR procedures are junior and lacking true knowledge behind what they do.

Continue reading
  8. "Hard work but such fun."

5.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Itsu full-time for more than a year

Pros

A real sense of team, this company really invests in it's people. They take career development seriously and people have the opportunity to try new skills. Free food and lots of down time to have fun together. Great to work for a company in growth.

Cons

Its hard work, not for slackers. You are exhausted at the end of the day but feel that you have achieved a lot.

February 3, 2017Recruitment Consultant

Thank you for your feedback, it's great to hear you enjoy itsu!

"Not so beautiful!"

2.0
    Former Employee - Team Member Star in London, England

I worked at Itsu full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- great multicultural environment - ok starting salary - company expanding so possibility of progression - if a person wants to work, plenty of hours to work

Cons

- company only looks for a certain kind of people (willing to do what they want without questioning, compliant, obedient...) - favoritism among employees - hard work (lots of hours for average pay) - rules regarding payment of bonuses or extra hours - company is growing a lot so they don't really take into consideration employees' feedbacks (more focused on growing benefits and avoiding turnover)

September 28, 2016Recruitment Consultant

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Glad to hear some of points, we are really proud of our multi cultural environment we think it gives itsu its magic! The company is growing and this is a great opportunity for us to grow and develop our people, we always ensure a fair objective recruitment process to make sure we have the right people in the right place and we encourage people to give feedback be innovative and think about how we can do things differently. We understand it can be fast paced work in the shop due to the pressure but we offer competitive pay and benefits. Thanks for the 3 years you spent with us!!! :)

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 9 reviews