Isaac Operations Consultant Reviews

Updated Apr 29, 2022

Found 13 of over 20 reviews

4.9
Isaac Operations President and CEO Adrian Butler (no image)
Adrian Butler

131 Comments

Consulting

356.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Isaac Operations~1395077
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

BCITW!

Apr 29, 2022 - Senior Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Working on projects that matter with amazing people - Challenging and supportive environment - it's in everyone's best interest that you succeed!

Cons

- The lifestyle can be a grind (but only if you let it!)

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Really great place to work

Jan 14, 2021 - Consultant in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Solid development opportunities, ability to grow with the company at a fast rate, culture, and making an impact that really matters for clients

Cons

Hours can be long - but we never work weekends

2 people found this review helpful
  3. 4.0
    Current Employee

Challenging and engaging work, lots of travel

Jan 23, 2020 - Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great focus on self-improvement through multiple internal training tools - Young, energetic team - Impactful, satisfying work

Cons

- Lots of travel - Inconsistent work location

3 people found this review helpful
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Incredible company , fulfilling work

Dec 10, 2019 - Consultant in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company invests a ton into the experience of their people - they genuinely care about people's work happiness and go the extra mile to support that vision.

Cons

Long hours, schedule can be unpredictable at times

2 people found this review helpful
  5. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great feedback, growth, problem solving, and benefits

Mar 13, 2019 - Consultant in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Feedback system, growth potential, company benefits, fast-paced work

Cons

Can be tiring, sometimes long hours, and could be lots of travel

6. 5.0

Best Company in the World

Sep 6, 2017 - Senior Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Travel opportunities (Canada, USA and abroad) -Variety of industries possible back-to-back (food to ships to healthcare) -Industry leading clients -Rapid career and responsibility progression -Amazing company culture (personal and professional development, we are all friends, work hard and play harder attitude) -We never work weekends

Cons

-Weekday travel can be challenging -No pension or company RRSP opportunity

3 people found this review helpful

Isaac Operations Response

Marketing Manager

Thanks for your review. Our culture is top priority for us and you'll participate in regular checkups to make sure our staff are happy and motivated. We respond quickly to address concerns that impact your priorities as 2-way open and transparent communication is a critical component of our success.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Love what I do. Love who I do it with.

Aug 24, 2017 - Senior Consultant in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Incredibly engaging and rewarding work. The ability to work with and genuinely help a variety of clients in a wide range of sectors makes the job very satisfying. The work itself pales in comparison to the company culture, though. We don't work weekends, and are encouraged to live life to the fullest always. I always feel like I have a say in the way the company is run. Lastly, my favourite part about working here is the acceleration through the learning curve and rapid increases in responsibility – paired with the huge amount of support that we get from senior people in the business to successfully do so. Clients consistently think I’ve been with the company (or in the industry) far longer than I actually have largely in part due to the responsibility that isaac has allowed me so early in my career, and the support and focus on consultant development along the way.

Cons

Often the client is far away and the travelling lifestyle is hard to adjust to. Isaac does all it can to accommodate consultants working away from home, but this will always be a challenge in the industry.

Isaac Operations Response

Marketing Manager

Thanks for your honest feedback.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

A great environment for rapid personal and career development

Aug 14, 2017 - Principal Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Very fast career path and personal development - Huge variety of project work and industries - A ton of travel opportunities and you're well taken care of when abroad - Small but growing company with a very bright future and a great team culture - gets the most out of everyone!

Cons

- You will have to deal with challenging projects and difficult situations, which is stressful

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Fun and exciting place to work

Jul 26, 2017 - Lead Consultant in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

- You will learn and grow faster than you knew possible. I learned way more in my first 6 months on the job than my entire undergraduate degree - You will get to work with a very competent team and work with high profile clients - Opportunity to take on a lot of responsibilities - Great work culture, fun company that does lots of extra curricular activities - Ability to travel through North America and Europe for work - Competitive pay and benefits package

Cons

- Lots of travel (sometimes on short notice)

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Exciting place with wonderful people

Jul 24, 2017 - Consultant in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Amazing colleagues - capable, personable, and fun - Plenty of development opportunities, non-stop learning - Company culture, striving for the best, every time - Project work means constantly trying new things, no stagnation - Open and useful communication between team and leadership - Leadership team truly cares about team success/well-being - Great approach to team-building and celebration

Cons

- fast-paced, occasionally hectic - travel far from home - variable schedule

Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Reviews