Ipro Tech Employee Reviews about "upper management"

Updated Oct 18, 2018

3.4
Ipro Tech CEO Dean Brown (no image)
Dean Brown
Pros
  • "Great people, Understanding Managers, Quality Offices(in 6 reviews)

• "This is a great place to work in a very fun atmosphere(in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • "Upper management also treat employees like they are expendable and will not invest time in your growth & learning(in 5 reviews)

• "When I started the company had about 180 employees and I saw at least 100 new hires in a span of a year(in 3 reviews)

Reviews about "upper management"

Return to all Reviews

"Literally Run Like a Family"

1.0
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Ipro Tech full-time

Pros

Pay is competitive Location is central to the Phoenix Valley Fun and modern office space Great employees Great Benefits

Cons

The CEO literally runs the business like its his family. He is the "Dad" and verbally abuses the employees like they are his children. He has a "god complex" and seriously thinks he should be treated like a celebrity. Upper management also treat employees like they are expendable and will not invest time in your growth & learning. There is a HUGE revolving door at Ipro Tech. When I started the company had about 180 employees and I saw at least 100 new hires in a span of a year. That is like replacing almost every employee.

Continue reading

"Work environment that will beat you down"

1.0
    Current Employee - General in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Ipro Tech full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

If you are in need of a job to pay your bills and are able to deal with manipulation then this would be a holding place while you search for a company that will appreciate your hard work.

Cons

It has been a year since I voluntarily walked out of the IPRO door for the last time. Understand this, I left on my own terms, with notice, with no future position secured and it was the best decision I could have made. Everyone that I came in contact with noticed the difference once I left and it has taken this year to decompress from the chaos, stress, no structure, ruthlessness, ever changing policies to benefit upper management, favoritism and biased employee reviews. With upper management that will demand your evenings, weekends and holidays because of poor software and therefore client needs, this is not a good company to have as your employer. You will have to lie face to face with clients due to promises that are made and then not able to be carried out for months after the promised day. You will see wives get hired with top pay for positions they do not have the ability to perform and you will see employees be used for what knowledge they have to try to counterbalance these hires. You will be subjected to popsicle Fridays where you will stand in the heat and listen to the same stories about the wonderful growth coming. You will hear gloating of upper managements personal wealth while looking at your own paycheck and the pennies you receive as a raise. If you happened to work for the new CEO previously you will see the exact same art on the walls and the same incentives and programs, you will have your Christmas bonus taken to pay for a "fabulous" break room (only to see minor changes), if you travel you will be expected to take client appointments in airports and your car because your supervisor was hired because of who they know... not level of experience and competency in the industry. In conclusion; the environment at this company has taken seasoned veterans and new hires both, churned them through the wringer and spit them out. Both have quit and this alone squashed the belief that it is only old employees who were the problem.

Continue reading

"Fake positive reviews are being posted to this site by IPRO Tech upper management"

I have been working at Ipro Tech full-time

Pros

IPRO was a troubled but better company 6 months ago before the recent leadership changes. New building is nice. Most products are ok as standalone versions, but historically many have had trouble with integration and living up to the standards of what is being sold to the end user. Tech support does a good job at handling these daily issues. Despite recent management tactics and changes to our ability to earn a living, those that are here do try to make a difference..

Cons

Company is in transition with new upper management and it isn't going well. Friends of new president are flowing in and being place in positions they are not qualified for as he continues to polarize long time employees. Internal bait and switch incentives and tactics are going on and we all see it. Pretty evident the company is attempting to put on a false attractive front and going to be sold in a few years if not in the next few months. Most employees are secretly looking to leave the company every day. Not the same company for the worse and motivation tactics coming from the very top are not fooling anyone. We heard about this review site today as I was told by another employee that negative reviews are now starting to come out and many are spot on. It is pretty evident to many of us that upper management is now posting fake positive reviews in an effort to defend declining ratings that reflect poor recent upper management tactics. That is why I am posting this.

Continue reading

"They'll use you up and spit you out.."

I have been working at Ipro Tech

Pros

The people (not upper management) are great!

Cons

Upper management have no clue how to treat/keep employees.

"Ipro was a great place to work in the old days before Eclipse and Allegro..."

Former Employee - Support Representative

I worked at Ipro Tech full-time for less than a year

Pros

The coworkers are typically friendly. e-litigation software products are interesting and exist within a niche industry

Cons

Unfortunately, the negatives outweigh the positives. Pay for support reps was/is terrible, so of course there will be high turnover for these low-paying jobs. If pay was instead in the range of $15-20/hour, higher-quality tech support reps would apply and compete for positions. Right now, though, people with no experience are made into support reps and this is simply not an entry-level position. As it stands, the hiring process seems flawed as the managers don't seem to be able accurately gauge potential employee skill sets. Upper management, besides the owner, does not have a solid grasp on technology or general business best-practices. This leads to constant big mistakes, such as the outsourcing of the QA department to a country which does not enforce contract law. If a regular employee made a mistake like this, they'd be fired immediately. -Hiring and employee review is flawed -IPRO often hires unqualified people at several different positions -Turnover seems quite high -The company is quite cheap -Being cheap yields low-quality, non-professional results

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 5 reviews