Ipro Tech Employee Reviews about "new hires"

Updated Oct 18, 2018

3.4
Ipro Tech CEO Dean Brown (no image)
Dean Brown
Pros
  • "Great people, Understanding Managers, Quality Offices(in 6 reviews)

• "This is a great place to work in a very fun atmosphere(in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • "Upper management also treat employees like they are expendable and will not invest time in your growth & learning(in 5 reviews)

• "When I started the company had about 180 employees and I saw at least 100 new hires in a span of a year(in 3 reviews)

Reviews about "new hires"

Return to all Reviews

"Literally Run Like a Family"

No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Ipro Tech full-time

Pros

Pay is competitive Location is central to the Phoenix Valley Fun and modern office space Great employees Great Benefits

Cons

The CEO literally runs the business like its his family. He is the "Dad" and verbally abuses the employees like they are his children. He has a "god complex" and seriously thinks he should be treated like a celebrity. Upper management also treat employees like they are expendable and will not invest time in your growth & learning. There is a HUGE revolving door at Ipro Tech. When I started the company had about 180 employees and I saw at least 100 new hires in a span of a year. That is like replacing almost every employee.

Continue reading

"Mixed feelings, some great people, but the opportunity cost..."

Former Employee - Technology in Tempe, AZ
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Ipro Tech full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great building, Some great people. New ownership could improve things if the right decisions are made. A lot of potential.

Cons

The recent 5 years of the company effort has been intensely focused on superficially enhancing the company’s marketability to investors and new hires. Once you are in, it will become apparent that you can’t judge a company by its flashy office or its claims. Depending on which department you land in, or how high up your position is your experience could be wildly different. For a technology employee, prepare to be disappointed. It looks like changes are slowly happening, but a legacy of placing poorly qualified people in executive positions leads to some very frustrating situations where you will be forced to compromise your professional expertise to “do it this way anyway” after your recommendations have been ignored. Later you will be held accountable to the failure of micro-managing executive decisions. Salaries are wildly out of balance with the market in some cases. Some of the legacy “leadership” never would have made it that high in a well managed company. It’s almost impossible to address certain personality issues in a professional context, so once the wrong person has enough power it can take forever for the right people to figure it out and do something about it.

Continue reading

"Work environment that will beat you down"

Current Employee - General in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Ipro Tech full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

If you are in need of a job to pay your bills and are able to deal with manipulation then this would be a holding place while you search for a company that will appreciate your hard work.

Cons

It has been a year since I voluntarily walked out of the IPRO door for the last time. Understand this, I left on my own terms, with notice, with no future position secured and it was the best decision I could have made. Everyone that I came in contact with noticed the difference once I left and it has taken this year to decompress from the chaos, stress, no structure, ruthlessness, ever changing policies to benefit upper management, favoritism and biased employee reviews. With upper management that will demand your evenings, weekends and holidays because of poor software and therefore client needs, this is not a good company to have as your employer. You will have to lie face to face with clients due to promises that are made and then not able to be carried out for months after the promised day. You will see wives get hired with top pay for positions they do not have the ability to perform and you will see employees be used for what knowledge they have to try to counterbalance these hires. You will be subjected to popsicle Fridays where you will stand in the heat and listen to the same stories about the wonderful growth coming. You will hear gloating of upper managements personal wealth while looking at your own paycheck and the pennies you receive as a raise. If you happened to work for the new CEO previously you will see the exact same art on the walls and the same incentives and programs, you will have your Christmas bonus taken to pay for a "fabulous" break room (only to see minor changes), if you travel you will be expected to take client appointments in airports and your car because your supervisor was hired because of who they know... not level of experience and competency in the industry. In conclusion; the environment at this company has taken seasoned veterans and new hires both, churned them through the wringer and spit them out. Both have quit and this alone squashed the belief that it is only old employees who were the problem.

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 3 reviews