Found 3 of over 39 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
Reviews about "company culture"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Jun 16, 2021Marketing SpecialistCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearGuelph, ON
I've been at Intrigue for about a year now and it has been an amazing experience. What really stands out for me is the level of transparency throughout the entire organization, the culture of support and of having each others' backs, the incredible learning opportunities and the encouragement of both professional and personal development. The quality of the team is second to none. Even through this challenging year and while working remotely, the company culture is still strong and palpable...which says a lot about the founders' dedication to the team! What Intrigue has is really special and can't be easily replicated, and I'm honoured to be a part of it.
Not a con, but you need a growth mindset and a strong commitment to constant learning/improving in order to be happy and fulfilled here.
- 4.0Mar 3, 2022KEY NOT FOUND: reviews.self_employ-anonymousFormerly Self-employed
Great company culture. Strong leadership programs/systems.
Growing pains entering the US market.
- 5.0May 2, 2019Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearGuelph, ON
- competitive salary - excellent leadership - incredible company culture - benefits, team activites, beautiful office, flexible work - the nicest and hardest working team members - meaningful work that you see has a direct impact on the clients you help - Purpose, Vision & Mission that anyone would be proud to get behind and strive for
- cannot think of any. It is an amazing place to work.