Intrigue Media Reviews

Updated Apr 11, 2022

Found 26 of over 32 reviews

4.8
Intrigue Media Co-founder & CEO Rob Murray (no image)
Rob Murray

18 Comments

Advertising

118.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Intrigue Media~802838
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0

Caring team, creative work

Apr 11, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people really care and they really have your back.

Cons

It's busy and they are lots of clients.

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great

Dec 16, 2021 - Project Coordinator in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Cool people and Great environment

Cons

None of them were found

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Best workplace ever!

Jun 18, 2021 - Account Manager in Guelph, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Career opportunities - The care that the owners have for the success of the company, clients and employees - Constant learning - Open and honest communication is always encouraged - Too many to list

Cons

- None that I can think of!

4. 5.0

Fantastic Workplace for Growth-Minded Team Players

Jun 16, 2021 - Marketing Specialist in Guelph, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been at Intrigue for about a year now and it has been an amazing experience. What really stands out for me is the level of transparency throughout the entire organization, the culture of support and of having each others' backs, the incredible learning opportunities and the encouragement of both professional and personal development. The quality of the team is second to none. Even through this challenging year and while working remotely, the company culture is still strong and palpable...which says a lot about the founders' dedication to the team! What Intrigue has is really special and can't be easily replicated, and I'm honoured to be a part of it.

Cons

Not a con, but you need a growth mindset and a strong commitment to constant learning/improving in order to be happy and fulfilled here.

5. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Simply the best

Apr 15, 2021 - Account Manager in Kitchener, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

I had the privilege of working at Intrigue for 3 years and I can't say enough about the company. There are way too many pros to put but here are the top 5 for me: 1) Team - The team always has your back and are committed to great work 2) Learning - You're always given the opportunity to learn and grow everyday, which is so important in marketing 3) Culture - Positive environment where people never judge you and always accept you for who you are 4) Work - The work is challenging and busy but rewarding. You are able to be transparent with the client at all times which is really nice to have as an Account Manager 5) Fun - Team Lunches, Virtual Escape Rooms, Dogs in the office, Client Appreciation Parties, Personal Wins. They put an effort to always have some fun component!

Cons

The only con would be working hard and always giving it your best shot. If you are looking for a job to just coast and not be involved this is not the job for you.

6. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Summer Sales Representative for Intrigue Media

Feb 28, 2021 - Sales Representative in Guelph, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Great team environment 2. A lot of freedom 3. Trust from upper management 4. Work-life balance 5. Room to innovate

Cons

1. Lack of structure 2. No other cons

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great culture and growing constantly

Jan 28, 2021 - Account Manager in Guelph, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great communication from the leadership team. Emphasis on culture within the organization.

Cons

Still growing lots which comes with challenges

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Amazing place to work!

Dec 6, 2020 - Account Manager in Guelph, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Incredible culture, open and honest communication, caring Co-founders, great team, impactful work!

Cons

Quick changing environment as an industry and business

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fantastic Place to Work!

Jan 7, 2020 - Culture & Team Development Specialist in Guelph, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Intrigue is a place where you have the ability to grow tremendously. You're surrounded by a group of people that are committed to learning and bettering themselves personally and professionally each day. The work is innovative, dynamic, challenging and fun. I can't believe the number of projects I've been able to take part in since starting here. The team is a great group of people and it is evident that Intrigue is heavily focused on it's culture. This company is truly one of a kind and I'm thankful that I get to work here:)

Cons

If you like repetitive tasks and the same thing everything, I recommend not working here! Everyday seems to be something new:)

10. 5.0

More Companies Need To Be Like Intrigue

Aug 1, 2019 - Business Development Leader
    Business Outlook

Pros

- The Vision and Purpose of Intrigue is embodied in all aspects of the company (Clients, Team Members, Services, Community) - Hard working Team Members that always have your back - Managers trusting their employees and wanting them to succeed - Strong Culture - Creating meaningful work that directly helps clients achieve their goals and make their lives easier - Open honest environment where everyone feels heard - Dogs in the office :)

Cons

- If you are not willing to learn and go the extra mile then Intrigue is definitely not for you (Example: Every week there is Leader Building. This is where you learn something new (Reading, Seminar, Course) and reflect on it

1 person found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 26 Reviews

Intrigue Media Reviews FAQs

Intrigue Media has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 32 reviews left anonymously by employees. 97% of employees would recommend working at Intrigue Media to a friend and 97% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Intrigue Media employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Intrigue Media. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

97% of Intrigue Media employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Intrigue Media 4.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Intrigue Media Job Seekers